"How was the trip?" He smiled, and I walked over to him, giving him a hug.

"It was great." I smiled back.

"Great." Jon smiled, after shaking hands with Hunter. "Can't wait to show Vegas to Katie. Take the Champ in a big tour." He chuckled.

"Good thing I still had the afternoon as the Champ to seize Vegas." Paige said, in a not so very nice tone.

"I hope you enjoyed the afternoon." Hunter said.

I sat down across him, beside Paige, and Jon stood behind me, his hands on my shoulders.

"So, what's it you called us, sir?" He asked.

"Just wanted to have the details from the match, to make sure you're all in the same page. I actually talked to AJ already, so I wanted only the three of you."

"So what did AJ said?" Paige asked.

"All she said is, that as long as you two keep the storyline, she won't do anything besides cheering ringside." He said, looking at Paige.

"Well, she actually couldn't, anyways, uh?"

"She could. It's no DQ, sweetheart." Jon said, and I saw Paige's expression changing from a smirk into a very angry face in seconds.

"It means I'm gonna be killed in this match!" She complained. "I mean, she's got two on her side and I got no one!"

"This is why we're here right now." Hunter said. "Do you want to bring anyone?"

She smirked once again. "Anyone?"

"As long as it won't change much from this storyline or the others." Hunter shrugged.

"I want Orton ringside."

"What?!" I stood up. "This is... No!"

"Katie, calm down." Jon put his arm around my waist.

"Why not? It fits the storyline very well. I mean, not only ours, but the one between Dean and Orton, also." She shrugged, still smirking.

"I think..." Hunter started, and I stared at him. "Why don't we ask Randy?"

I sighed, looking away. This is ridiculous! They had ended this stupid storyline between Dean and Randy already!

Hunter asked Randy to come, and meanwhile, me and Jon went out to get me a Pepsi.

"This is completely stupid." I whispered.

"I know, I know. But you know that Paige wants to use it against you. She doesn't want to loose that belt." Jon said, putting a lock of my hair behind my year and lifting my chin, so I was looking up at him. "Everything will be fine, I doubt Randy will go along with this little plan of hers."

I looked at him for a few seconds and smiled. "Yeah, you're right."

We turned around quickly as we heard someone cleaning their throat, and I realize it was Randy.

"So, I'm here." He said, seeming a bit awkward.

"Great. Now you can tell Hunter to forget this ridiculous thing." I walked over to him, grabbing his hand and leading him inside. He looked at Jon, a bit confused, and Jon shrugged.

"So, my ally is here!" Paige said, standing up and walking over to Randy, and I made sure to tighten my hold on his hand, so she stepped back. "I had the best idea, and you have to agree with me."

"Uh, which idea?" Randy asked, looking at Hunter.

"Close the door, Jon." Hunter said, and Jon did as he was told. Me and Paige sat down again, and I was hating the victorious smile she had on her face. "Paige had the idea of you being ringside for her during her match, Randy."