They all were doing me and me, that first I am gonna wish ms first and first I.

" Pushpa ji, yaha par sab se choti hona toh sab se phele hum madam sir ko wish kare gay"

Santu declared showing her id card to Pushpa ji

" Han toh abhi bhi tumse sirf ek do saal he bade hoge"

Pj said with great confidence that CC and Billu. They at one concern were fighting over gifts that Ms will like his present the most.

But listening to Pj both said in union.

" Sirf ek do saal badi hai, Pushpa ji?"

" Haan toh aur nahi to kya"

Pj said that Santu asked her to show her id than but Pj twisted the game 

" Id card se umar thodi na pata chalti hai. Aur waise bhi Santu.

Yaha par sab ko pata hai. Ke ms sab se zayad toh hume manti hai aur hum unki maa jaise hai.

Aur maa ka haq apne bache par sab phele hota hai. Is liya sab se phele hum Ms ko pyaar kare gay aur birthday wish kare gay. Suna tumne aur agar nahi.

Toh phir hum KM ko bata de gay. Ke tum he ho woh insaan is ney unka kaala chasma thoda tha"

" Pushpee, yeh galat baat hai."

Santu said making pout. Pushpa ji laughed like wicked and begin doing her famous naagin dance.

Santu took her phone out and start recording where cc and billu joined Pj but they quickly stopped listening to KS voice and words

" Madam sir chali gayi hai"

They all turned to door where KS was standing in bad condition.

Seeing her forehead bleeding and dusted face. They rushed to her and one by one asked that,

" What happened to her? How you got hurt? Where is ms? Didn't she come with her? When she will come and much more"

But KS didn't have answer of there any question except one.

" Woh ab kabhi wapis nahi aye gayi. Chali gayi hai humse bohat dur. Chali gayi hai, madam sir"

They all couldn't believe and understand what KS is saying.

" Karishma madam yeh ap kya bol rahy ho?"

They all asked in union. KS looked at all and showing them blood on her uniform and hands with trembling lips spoke

" Yeh hai MS. Ache se dekh lo sab.  Yeh hai Ms ka khoon joh humari is wardi par, humare in hatho par laga hua hai."

" Prank kar rahi hona, KM?"

Billu asked and chuckling added,

" Ap hum sab ka churan bana rahy hona. Lakin ap in sab ko apni baaton main la sakte ho. Mujhe nahi. Main Billu ho. Billu the spy"

Phir Na Mile Gay Hum🍁Chapter 1 🍁✅🍁जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें