Chapter 9 Trailblazing Towards the Stars

Start from the beginning

Himeko: Welcome back Herta.

Himeko introduces the short girl to Stelle, who looks surprised but also confused.

Himeko: Stelle, this is the true master of the space station: Genius Society number 83, Herta

Herta: Oi at least give me a proper introduction! Genius Society number 83... Of all my outstanding achievements, that's what you want to mention?

Stelle than lets out the obvious question.

Stelle: You're... a robot?

Herta: What you're seeing here is one of my puppets. I'm using her to talk to you.

Herta then goes to talk about the main issue about Stelle.

Herta: So this little twerp has the Stellaron now? Huh. Hmm, I'll have to take a good look.

Herta then uses what her puppet body's ability has. SHe uses her eyes to activate scanning and navigation. She scans Stelle and finds the energy spikings of Stellaron inside her body and it's in a stable condition.

Herta: Hmm, truly amazing! I built a whole space station just to contain this unactivated Stellaron and keep The Blue from disaster and yet someone was able to achieve that with this little twerp's body. How did they do it?

Himeko: I don't think we need the information do we?

Himeko didn't want to talk about the Stellaron Hunters being responsible for sealing the Stellaron inside her body towards Herta.

After obtaining info from Y/n about it; Welt, Y/n's team and herself has known the risks of revealing such info of Celestial Being's task force chasing after them.

Himeko: So moreover, the Stellaron is still very stable in Stelle's body.

Herta: You're right. This little one's body truly is strange...

Stelle is getting lost at what is going on in Herta's head.

Stelle: Don't call me "little one."

Herta: Hah! Compared to me, you are. How old are you even?

Himeko: Don't judge a book by its cover, Herta. Case in point, that puppet body of yours is actually much smaller than Stelle's or Y/n's.

Herta was humiliated. She really wants to prove her wrong but she cannot deny that she's right. Compared to herself that she's made out of plastic, Stelle's body is a body that might look like human organic but it's not and Y/n maybe look like human but his true colors of his skin were that of a fusion of an alien hybrid and himself.

Herta: That's... *sigh* beside the point. Hey, is this one the same kind as March 7th? If that were true...

Herta thinks it through and asks a question to Himeko.

Herta: Can I bring her in for some research?

Himeko raised her hands up from surrendering as she knows that when Herta sees something interesting, she'll demand to ask for it.