You can say, my last ex pretty much gave me traumas. In result, I'm too scared to commit again.

Ever since then, I promised to never care about others except West and I.

"Hello, andyan ka pa? Pinagiisipan mo naman masyado," biro ni Danielle nang mapatagal pananahimik ko.

"It's a no for me."

"What? Come on Rei!"

"Not interested. If you're just going to pursue me, I'll end the call na."

"Wait! Fine, di na. But at least come with me?" she begged.

I can visualize her with puppy eyes.

I let out a sigh before massaging my forehead a bit.

"Fine." 

Di nya rin naman ako titigilan even tho I turn her down. In the end, pupuntahan nya parin ako para pilitin sumama.

So, rejecting to go with her over the phone is pretty useless.

I heard her squeal loudly, dahilan para bahagya kong ilayo sa tenga ang phone.

After that, she hung up happily.

I let out a weighty sigh, put my phone away bago yumuko sa lamesa.

Halos mawalan naman ako ng kaluluwa nang biglang may nagsalita sa gilid ko.

"Ang aga aga, yet you're already in a sour mood."

It was West na kababa lang, she's on her phone as usual, still wearing the white polo I was wearing last night dahilan para uminit tenga ko.

"None of your business," I whispered softly bago yumuko ulit, trying to hide my red ears.

I just heard her chuckle before hearing her footsteps going to the kitchen.

Nakayuko ako nang ilang saglit pa, maya maya,  I heard her pull the chair beside me.

She gave my head a little rub before sitting down, dahilan para iangat ko ulo ko and look at her.

How come she looks so peaceful this early in the morning?

She looks like she's preserved with energy for the day. Eh ako nga, wala pang 7:00 am, pagod na agad.

In this house, sanay na kaming maaga parehas gumigising, pero saaming dalawa, sya lang itong energetic sa umaga.

Sa gabi ako nabubuhay, I'm nocturnal, but West likes calling it galawang adik.

She's already having her breakfast, it's all greens. Di ko naman maiwasan hindi ngumiwi.

West looks at me then laughs habang umiiling.

"Diring diri ha?"

"How do you enjoy that? Kambing ka ba?" I asked her while looking at her chew through the leaves.

"You need to learn how to eat veggies, Rei. Im actually surprised na maganda katawan mo kahit puro ka junk foods," she said, her eyes locked on the phone.

"I don't like eating grass."

"These are not grass. If gusto mo ng damo talaga, ngatngatin mo yung nasa front yard," she said laughing.

I just rolled my eyes while looking at her enjoy her food pero abala sa cellphone.

"Kumakain pero nasa phone yung tingin," tugon ko naman making her laugh.

"You're like a mother scolding me."

"Whatever."

"Aw! since you're here might as well tell you na. I'll be coming home late, nag aya sila Kaede mag club," she explained before putting her phone away and looking at me with a bright smile.