Mond IV

The two and Paimon entered the temple, getting a view of the top of the temple as they passed through the first door.

"Wow! I can see so far into the temple!" 

Amber said, her eyes wide. A bit further in, they encountered a hilichurl. Lumine dealt with it with a few quick slashes.

"Oh no! A horn! The fighting must have got them riled up. Well, good thing I've prepared my secret weapon: Explosive Puppet "Baron Bunny"!"

Amber relaxes and then throws out a bunny, distracting the hilichurls. Lumine watched in amazement as the puppet exploded, instantly taking care of the enemies. After dealing with them, they moved on.

Klee's eyes widened in delight.

"It's baron bunny!"

Amber laughs and pats the kid on the head. 

Lilith smiles in a corner.

'Ohhh, it's so cute! Perhaps I'll ask Amber later about how she makes them.'

Yoimiya thought, her eyes sparkling as she thought of ways to improve the bunny.

"Are those explosive barrels over there? Well... One shot should be able to blow them up!"

Amber shoots an arrow, and the barrels make an even larger explosion than her bunny. Lumine took care of the rest and they headed forward, reaching a large cliff.

"It's so high... Seems like there's something up there!"

Amber noticed, pointing upwards.

"But how do we get across? Isn't this... a Pyro Monument? If we hit it with a powerful Pyro attack, we might trigger it!"

Paimon notices.

"You sure are useful sometimes, Paimon."

Charlotte jokes.

"Of course Paimon is! Wait... what do you mean by 'sometimes'? Paimon is very useful!"

The little fairy huffs. Lumine pats her head patronizingly.

Amber shot the arrow, and the party used the wind currents to glide across safely, reaching the top of the temple.

"Dragon's breath! Is that where the power is coming from?"

Amber referred to the small, teal-colored rock in the middle.

"Dragons... breath?"

Furina asked, raising her eyebrow. She seemed to be enjoying the 'show'.

"Great, let's smash it!"

A swing from Lumine's sword was all it took to destroy the rock.

"Phew, I'm tired. But, at least this way we've helped Jean out. In the past, we were at least able to defend the city and keep it safe. This, of course, is mostly thanks to Jean. But now with Stormterror directly attacking the city itself... 'The winds change, so too should our tactics.'"

"That's very good advice."

Kokomi says calmly.

"Did you come up with it?" 

Lumine asked, looking slightly amused.

"It's what Lisa likes to say. Speaking of which, The Four Winds we were discussing earlier... If you want to learn more about our history, you can ask Lisa. ...I'm not saying I don't know our history! It's just... I mean... A librarian is supposed to be more knowledgeable than an Outrider, right?"