Prologue II

As Paimon and Lumine walked away, and the screen turned black.

"We had no time to say goodbye, so let's not call it that."

A male voice said.

"Aether!"

Lumine called out.

"The war has already begun. It is just a continuation of past battles,"

said an unknown male voice.

"Who is that?" Kaveh asked.

Kaeya felt a slight frown form on his face. Why did that voice sound so... familiar? He was sure he's heard it before but-

"You'll see eventually, as Lumine will meet him in the future."

Lilith replied.

The sky darkened, and two shooting stars appeared streaking across before moving to a field full of unknown, but pretty flowers. 

"The gods goad us on with the promise of their seven treasures. Rewards for the worthy. The doorway to divinity. Yet buried in the depths of this world lies smoldering remains, a warning to those that dare trespass."

"Khaenri'ah..."

'Oh, it's... that place.'

"Goad? How odd..."

Kokonut mused, getting a hum of agreement from Kazuha.

"That throne in the sky is not reserved for you"

The twins were revealed on screen.

'I will watch Celestia burn, no matter the cost. If my plan really failed, then I shall make another.'

'Hmmph...'

The archons thought.

"Is he talking about Celestia?"

Faruzan mutters.

"But why, would they reject outsiders?"

Ayato mused.

No one replied or had anything to say.

"But mortal arrogation never stops. None will escape the flames. See for yourself."

*Act: Prologue Mondstadt. The Outlander Who Caught The Wind*

"The dragon who defended Mondstadt for a millennium finally faces his perturbation."

"They are talking about Stormterror, a dragon that has been bothering Mondstadt for a while now,"

Jean says.

"Most seem to forget that he was once part of the four winds... oh, the winds are changing."

Lisa adds with a slight frown.

'Dvalin...'

Venti thought of his old friend, a small sad smile on his face.

We see Diluc's face, then it pans out to fit his whole body, holding his claymore above his shoulder, flames washing over him. The flames turn into the shape of an eagle.

"Excuse me Miss Lilith, But why am I on the screen?"

"Please, just call me Lilith. You are on the screen because you are representing Mond!"

The onyx-haired girl replied cheerfully. She had been sitting in the corner, looking lonely as she typed on a weird device and documented their reactions.