The beginning

No POV...

Yn and Issa have actually known each other for a long time but didn't know it. Lost? Here, I'll explain. Imagine this.... (A/n- the story now begins)

Issa is 4 and Yn is 3. They were best friends who couldn't be separated by anything.

Issa- Yn?

Yn- Huh?

Issa- You knows you's my bestest fwend wite?

Yn- Yeah, why?

Issa- Cuz I like's you a lot. Nah I loves you.

Yn- I loves you's too best fwend.

Issa- *big koolaid smile* Good. You's wanna be my girlfwend?

Yn- Yah. *smiles*

Issa- * kisses her*

Yn- *smiles even bigger*

Janelle (Yn's mom)- Aww alright. Time to go Yn, c'mon. Say bye to Issa.

Issa/ Yn- Do she/I gotta go?

Julissa (issa's mom)- Well, I mean she could spend the night here Janelle. I can drop her off tomorrow if you'd like.

Janelle- Sorry but she can't. We still have to pack up the rest of the house and her remaining clothes. So say bye Yn.

Yn- *looks sad at Issa* Sowwy.

Issa- It's okay Yn. Don't cwy.

Yn- I don't wanna go *tear slips*

Issa- *kisses her* I swe yous tomowwo

Yn- okway.

Janelle- Bye Issa, bye girl.

Issa/ Julissa- Bye Janelle, bye Yn

Yn- Bye *runs back and kisses Issa's cheek and runs back to the car*

They got in the car and went home. Janelle didn't tell Yn that would be the last time that they would see Issa and Julissa. They moved down to Miami, then Atlanta and the young love that Issa and Yn and slowly faded from their young minds.

Yn POV...

Wassup y'all, it Yn. Here's a lil bit about me. I was born in Washington DC but moved to Atlanta when I was young. I'm 17. I love FYB, especially Issa. He's cute, no scratch that. He fiooone. And I ain't afraid to kick somebody's ass if someone gets in the way of anything important to me, especially my dreams of singing and dancing.

Issa pov...

Yo wassgud people. It's ya boy Issa. For those who don't know me, I'm in the FYB crew. I'm 18. Born nd raised in DC. I rap and my cousin is Jacquees. I'm lightskin wit hazel eyes, and I got long dreads. And I'm lookin for that one special girl.