Rhaenyra squealed before jumping off the chair and running to her mother. Aemma picked up her daughter and kissed her cheek.

"I missed you, mama." Rhaenyra wrapped her arms around her mother's neck. "Do I have to sleep with Nyra and Damon tonight?"

"No, You do not." Aemma sat across from Daemon, setting Rhaenyra on her lap and his father sat beside his wife. "You will return to your chambers tonight."

"Are you sure that is a good idea?" Daemon asked while glaring at his father. "We do not want to give her nightmares."

"Yes," His father's smile was not nice. "And we would not want you to be stabbed."

"Well, maybe we should speak about something else." Nyra interrupted before things could get out of hand. "I know that is customary for the bride and groom to take a few days for themselves after the wedding. Are you two planning on going somewhere?"

"We cannot." Baelon gave a nod to the servant who placed the plate in front of him before turning back towards Nyra. "We cannot leave Rhaenyra alone and my father is too ill to run the kingdom. He will be naming me prince of Dragonstone and hand of the king today, so I will have a lot of duties to attend to."

"He is naming your hand of the king today?" Daemon did not miss the strain on Damon's voice when he asked the question.

"Yes." Baelon smiled. "He is organizing a tourney to celebrate my wedding and my new position."

"Before you meet with your father today, we need to speak." Damon's entire expression had changed, gone was the amusement and now he just looked worried. "It is very important."

"I would also like to have one of the midwives Damon brought from Essos to examine you, Aemma." Nyra gave Aemma a small smile. "There are some things I also want to speak to you about."

After that they ate in silence, there was something not right. Daemon knew this had something to do with what had happened in the future and it was not good. Damon would have never reacted that way to his father becoming the official heir to the throne and the hand of the king. They could not speak about it now while Rhaenyra was in the room with them, there was no reason to worry the small girl.

"Where is Viserys?" Everyone looked up at Baelon's question. "Has anyone spoken to him?"

"We attempted to ask if he wanted to break his fast with us," Nyra cleared her throat. "The guard at the door said the prince was not feeling well and that he would not be leaving his chambers today."

Daemon let out a snort, of course, his brother would not be leaving his chambers. If Aemma had been his wife and then everyone had heard what happened last night, Daemon would have flown across the narrow sea and changed his name. His brother was not just embarrassed, he had been humiliated, people would be speaking about Baelon and Aemma's wedding night for years to come.