The Play Centre Incident

It was a beautiful day in the troll tree, the sun was shining the bergens were minding their business being miserable as usual and it was just the perfect day for fun.......... and chaos!

Today Grandma Rosiepuff decided to take her grandsons to the most magical place on earth for a kid; Crocko's World! Branch was super excited since Crocko was his favourite character and Floyd was excited too because it was a playground and he could go down the slide with his favourite brother. However, John Dory, Spruce and Clay were dreading coming here because they felt like they were too old for a place like Crocko's World.

"Why do we have to come along?" We could be practicing for our show next week instead of going to a baby world" John Dory complained.

"It's not a baby world it's Crocko's World" Floyd corrected.

"It's still a place for babies!" John Dory huffed.

"It's not just for babies, I'm sure you'll find some way to have fun" Grandma Rosiepuff explained.

"It's not like we have much of a choice" Spruce mumbled.

"Just try your best to find something to do, don't ruin the experience for Branch and Floyd" Grandma Rosiepuff replied.

"Maybe it won't be so bad, there's also an arcade according to the pamphlet" Clay said while reading the Crocko's World pamphlet.

"See? There's something fun for everyone" Grandma Rosiepuff smiled.

"I'll be the judge of that" John Dory said.

As they finally arrived at their destination they entered inside and they were hit by the sound of the annoying theme song from the tv show the blue crocodile was from and the small children playing in the playground.

"I hate it here already" Spruce complained.

"Please just take me home" Clay begged.

"But we just got here" Floyd pointed out.

"I agree with Spruce and Clay, there's absolutely nothing fun-" John Dory looked over to a claw machine and a particular plush toy caught his eye.

"ARMADILLO PLUSH!" John Dory rushed to the claw machine as soon as he got through the gate.

John Dory pressed his face against the glass as his eyes sparkled seeing the beautiful plush toy that was mixed in with the other plushes in the machine, Grandma smiled and she grabbed out her wallet and got out $10.

"Ok I'm going to give you $10, don't waste it all on the claw machine, you need to split it evenly with everyone else" Grandma Rosiepuff gave the money to John Dory.

"Ok!" John Dory smiled innocently.

"Be safe boys, I'll just be over by the cafe" Grandma Rosiepuff went over to the cafe area.

"Me and Branch are going on the playground!" Floyd left with Branch in his arms who was intrigued by the Crocko image on the play equipment.

"Great! More money for me!" John Dory smiled.

"Don't you mean more money for us?" Clay raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah yeah, that's what I said" John Dory replied.

John Dory put the first coin in and the claw machine booted up, he carefully moved the claw arm with the controller and pressed the button, he got excited seeing the claw arm clasp the push but as soon as it lifted up the plush toy fell out if the grasp of the claw as it went back to its original position.

"What?! No I almost had it!" John Dory huffed.

"Oh too bad can we have a coin for a different game?" Spruce asked not really caring about his loss.