chapter four 😛‼️

little brother 🤍

hairy: lilith.
hairy: Lilith, please
listen to me.
hairy: you don't understand
what those people are like.
hairy: you don't understand
what Hogwarts is like.
hairy: just please get sorted
into gryffindor.
read by Lilith at 9:26 pm.

Lilith:

I rolled my eyes, turning my phone off and walking behind the first years. Hagrid-whom I greated like an old friend-told me to follow him with the first years. Cooly, I sat by myself in my own boat, which teetered dangerously, and we sailed across the lake. We walked into Hogwarts and I was...impressed, I guess? It's not nearly as beautiful as Beaxbatons but it was alright.

A old lady with her hair pulled up in a bun walked out and explained how we would get sorted. I kinda tuned her out, because Harry had explained it all.

Harry. He was getting on my nerves. He kept on about how I shouldn't be with 'those people', and how they were evil and all that. But he couldn't just order me around. Didn't he see that? I wasn't some dumb, mindless freak like I used to be, when we were kids. I wasn't going to just do what he said.

Even the Dursleys knew better than to order me around by now.

I ignored most of the sorting until they got to me.
"Potter, Lilith!"

I heard murmerings and smirked, walking up to the hat and allowed it onto my head. It didn't cover my eyes entirely.

"Ahh..." said a voice in my head. "Another Potter...three years late. Last time I sorted you, you were a Gryffindor...but...well, things change. I always have believed we sorted too early."

I jumped at first, but then recalled. "Oh. I was sorted into Ombrelune at Beauxbatons, if that helps?"

"Ombrelune? Beauxbatons? Whatever possed you to leave Hogwarts? No matter..."

I could feel as the hat sorted through my memories. "Hm...you value knowledge well enough, and your brave and chivalrous...but...all that ambition...all that cunning...ah, well, better be.. SLYTHERIN!"

I gasped, and a tiny feeling of happiness bubbled over me. But when I met Harry's gaze, it was gone. He wouldn't even look at me. Sighing, I got off the stool. People were mumbling things now, and as I went to sit I noticed one of the professors staring at me. He had long, black greasy hair. He looked surprised. I wondered why?

I smirked as I sat down between Draco and Pansy, ignoring the stares I was getting from the older-and younger- Slytherins. Confidence is key.

Dumbledore did this really weird, totally off speech that I paid zero attention to. Mostly, me, Blaise, and Pansy just made fun of whatever he said.

Afterwards, we talked and I marvelled at all the food. It was...so much.

I also tried to ignore Harry glaring at me. "So.."

Suddenly, I felt the presence of someone-no, two someone's behind me and turned.

"Hello-" Said George.

"-Lilith." Finished Fred.

I smirked, turning, dropping my conversation with Daphne about French fashion. "Yes?"

"Harry asked us to deliver a message to you." George bowed solemnly. I sneered.

"Oh. You can tell him to stick it up his ass."

The twins snickered. "I told you she was a funny one, Gred."

"I recall, Forge."

"What'd he have to say?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh, he told us to tell you that he 'hoped you knew what you'd done.'"  Fred replied, casually waving his wand to tie a first years shoe laces together. 

She scoffed. "And I suspect he thinks I'm an evil dark witch now?"

"Oh, yes. Very much." Said Fred.

"Ronniekins was telling him about how you had surely been imperioused by Malfoy over there." 

I laughed, ignoring Draco's indignant look. "You better go. That professor up there is glaring at us." I gestured to the greasy one.

"Oh, him? He stares at us wherever we go."

Whispering, Fred added, "Don't tell, but tomorrow, if shampoo bottles are following him around reminding him to wash his hair...then we succeeded."

I laughed again, and turned around back to my seat. "Oh! And tell Harry I know very well what I've done and could care less."

George nodded, and replied with a 'will do'.

Oh, shit. They were staring at me again. Draco, Pansy, Daphne, Blaise, Theo, Mattheo's eyes were directly on me, staring.

"Um..yes?" I asked, putting my elbow on the table.

"Are you sure your not a Weasley?" Pansy asked after a few minutes. I scoffed.

"My hairs dyed, you know."

"Whats that?" Theo asked, eyebrows knitting together in confusion and I laughed.

"It's a muggle thing. You put color in your hair and it stays. It's kinda like makeup but hair."

"Makeup?" Draco scoffed, and I laughed my shock away. How primitive was the British wizarding world if they didn't know about makeup.