chapter ten 😓‼️

I glared at Draco, and he glared back.

"You didn't have to fight him, you know." I hissed, a hand on my hip. We were in the common room, having been excused from the rest of class for our injuries.

"He's an ass."

"So? You think I couldn't of handled it, huh?" I demanded, and he scoffed.

"Look, Lilith. I would've fought your dumbass brother even if you weren't there. Me and him hate each other, always have and probably always will. So dont sit there and try to scold me for it."

I blinked. "Oh. Is that why he had a fuckin' panic attack when he saw me on the train with you?"

Draco snorted. "Stop trying to change the subject."

I frowned. "I'm not!"

"No,  I am." Theo said as he entered the common room, making both me and Draco jump.

"What the fuck, Theo!" Matteo whined as he followed in. "I thought we said we were all scaring them! Together!"

"How did you all manage to get out of class early?" Demanded Draco.

"Us, too!" Pansy hummed, Blaise and Daphne following her. I squealed and jumped up, running over to them.

"My wives!" I hugged all three of them.

"Blaise included?" Theo asked, snorting.

"Um, duh." Daphne rolled her eyes.

"Anyways, get your asses over here and sit down." I grabbed Pansy and Daphne's hands, dragging them over so they'd sit next to me. And Draco.

"Guess what my evil twin said." I hummed in a sing-song, to the amused looks of the others. Well, besides Draco but he's a sour puss. "He thinks that I should go and get resorted, that I don't belong in Slytherin."

Pansy snorted. "Didn't you literally hex some annoying first year Hufflepuff this morning?"

"That's just her being an ass, though. Not a Slytherin trait." Blaise said, raising an eyebrow.

"I'd say I'm pretty ambitious, too." I glared at him. "And cunning. I made you all my friends within, what, two days?"

"True." Matteo acknowledged.

"I'd say we made you our friend, actually." Draco scoffed, arms crossed. Theo shoved him.

"Whatever! We all know I belong in Slytherin!And anyways, Draco, I'm mad at you for fighting my brother. You broke his damn nose and the idiot probably hasn't even realized yet."

"Hey, that's what I said!" Exclaimed Matteo.

"Omg! Twinsies!" I squealed, taking his hands and jumping up and down.

What? I'm just a girl.

"Okay, you know what? I've decided that Pansy is joining Quidditch this year." Daphne said loudly, to the cheers of everyone.

"What?" Pansy demanded.

"Bitch, you know you want to." Blaise scoffed.

"Yeah, but my dad would fuckin' kill me."

"So? You can stay with me for hols." Draco added.

I smiled.

Friends.

-----------------------------------------------------

I raised an euebrow as I stared at Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle. 

"Draco," I hummed.

"Yeah? Oh." He frowned up at Vincent and Greg. "Oh, shit, did you guys leave Greg and Vince again?"

"Oh, fuck! I knew we forgot someone." Matteo sighed. "Sorry, guys."

"Nah, it's okay. We caught the Weasel and the mudblood-" Greg began.

"Don't call her that." I cut him off calmly.

It went silent, and everyone turned to me.

"Why?" Vincent mumbled, and I narrowed my eyes.

"Um, because we aren't fucking archaic?" I offered. "Because the idea muggleborns are inferior to us is idiotic? Be fucking smart, guys. God."

They blinked at me, and my heart dropped. Fuck, had I said something wrong? But when I told Draco not to call Hermione a mudblood, he had listened. Why were they all quiet now?

I turned to Draco, and he stared back at me. "Y-your right."

And everyone seemed to let out a breath they didn't know they were holding. "Damn right I am."

"I've been waiting for you guys to say that, Gods!" Daphne exclaimed. Another look of shock. "What? My parents were neutral during the war for a reason."

"Fair." Matteo mumbled. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Look, dude, I know about your fuckass dad but if you really believe-"

"No. I-...I mean, I did but I guess-...I dunno."

"Good." I hummed, smiling at him. He gave me a hesitatant smile back. Theo and Pansy, however, looked... unconvinced.

"Anyways, what did Ron and Hermione say?" I nodded my head to Vincent and Gregory who both looked a little dumbfounded.

"Um...Weasel and..and the Granger girl said that, um..um.."

"Take your time sweetheart." Blaise muttered under his breath. Mattheo snorted and Theo promptly went into an absolute fit of giggles.

"Blaise!" Daphne hissed, glaring, and Greg blushed.

"Granger and Weasel were talking about Potter having a broken nose," At this, Draco snickered, "and about, um, you, Lilith."

"What did they say?" Pansy hissed out, and I couldn't help the little smile on my face. It was nice to have people actually care about me.

"M-..Granger was defending you," Vince said, sitting down on the couch, "but Weasel hates your guts. I mean, he was kinda like...blushy about you though. And Granger kept on saying, "You liked her well enough when you met her!." Was hard not to laugh, honestly."

I blinked. Had Ron had a tiny crush on me? That just sounded...wrong.

Draco, however, looked furious. I wondered why--we were just friends. But he had mentioned how he hated Harry and Ron, so maybe he was just furious about the topic of him. Or maybe I was reading into his expression too much and he didn't even care.

"Don't tell me Weasley actually has a crush on Lils." Theo scoffed, grinning like it was the most unbelievable thing in the world. I shoved him, glaring.

"Who could ever love that temper of hers?" Mattheo huffed, and I glared, shooting daggers at him.

"Well, maybe he just hadn't seen that side of her yet." Blaise offered, tilting his head.

"He's bound to, with the way things are going." Pans said, pulling me down to sit beside her. "He and Potter seem totally against her. The mu-...the muggleborn seems pretty okay, I guess. Still hate her though, she's totally a pushover."

I rolled my eyes. "You've never even talked to her."

"Yeah, but do you see her in class? She's been like that since first year. It's beyond annoying." Daphne groaned. "And all the professors just love her."

"Besides Snape." Draco grinned.

"Besides Snape." Daph agreed.

------------------------------------------------------

a/n: IM ALIVE AND WELL😓😓‼️‼️ (sadly)

so I had half of this chapter done like a week ago and lost motivation, but here it is because someone(forgot their name but they commented on chapter nine) told me they liked the story and I got new motivation so yay 😁

please vote and comment something!! ily all sm if ur reading this

also I def need some ideas for what to do next with the story. I basically just need some fillers until the triwizard stuff ☝️🤓 so comment with stuff like that please!!