Chapter 1

*As your walking to class you bump into someone*

Y/N: GOD IM SO SORR-

*As you look up you notice it's your enemy Draco Malfoy that always made your life and time at Hogwarts THE WORST.*

Draco: WATCH IT! .

Y/N:Jeez you don't have to get so angry.

*You hear the bell ring so you quickly head to class*

*As your in potions class your learning to make a Luck potion*

*Just as you turned around Pansy (Draco's Gf) put something inside your Cauldron without you knowing*

*You tried to shrug it off and hope if you put something in your cauldron it will be fine still but it exploded and got everywhere*

Everyone: WHAT THE HELL Y/N??? *Dusting themselves and cleaning off the goo on their uniform*

Y/N:BUT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!

Everyone: YEAH "SUREEE"

Teacher: Y/N! Clean this mess! You earned yourself a detention!

*Y/N sighs but in the corner of her eye she saw Pansy and her group of Hyenas laughing like I was ashamed but they should be ashamed of their laughs like- 🤨"

*After school*

*You make your way to detention and open the door*

Professor McGonagall: Take a seat.

*I take a seat and look to the side and notice Draco is there too*

Y/N:*Whispers* Psst!

Draco: *Whispers back* What the fuck do you want.

Y/N:*Whispers*What u here for?

Draco: *whispers* Non of ur fucking business.

Y/N:*Sighs and turns back around*

Professor McGonagall: Stay here I have to go do something. I trust you both to stay by yourself and act mature.

*Professor McGonagall leaves and You and Draco in the room. Just you two.*

*As McGonagall left thoughts filled Y/N's head*

Y/N's Mind:

'Really I have to stay with this guys that probably uses bleach in there hair to make it "Platinum blonde" these minutes are gonna be like hell I think I should take a nap since I'm tired of this Shit rn...Plus Draco is fucking ugly so I'm not gonna turn around like how is he so "popular" when he's so ugly'