Paandiammal looked at the time it's midnight 1..

Paandiammal: avangala follow pannuvey.. enna chunu paathutu enakku koopdu..

Sakkara: sari ka..

Saying that he started to follow Ashok car..
____

Paati who fell inside sri's room because Ashok pushed her saw a crashed paper..

She took the paper and read it with tears and started to cry clutching her heart..

Paati: perumaley..  ippo Naa enna pannuva.. 
_____

Agni & Dina instructing nurses in the emergency ward to get ready everything for treatment...

Dina: come on come on .. breathing tubela ready ah vainga... ellam check pannikonga.. Avanga vandhonayum first we have to clean her stomach to clean everything....  Making sure she's breathing.. if she's Started to struggle to breath just insert air tube immediately...

Agni called reru and informed her about the situation and asked her to come hospital along with meenu..

He heard commotion outside of the emergency ward and came out only to see crying Ashok running inside with unconscious sri in his arms...

Agni pushed the stretcher towards Ashok and he placed Sri on stretcher...  Dina started to push stretcher inside emergency ward and closed the door before Ashok enter inside...

Ashok: you fucker open the door...

He started Bang on door to open but Agni restraint him..

Agni: Ashok calm down... Dina paathupaan ..

Ashok: no fucking way I need to be with her... I...

Agni: you can't see her like that.. trust me... Dina will take care her....

Ashok: but.. but..

Agni: calm down da...

Ashok sat in chair and closed his face and started to cry...

Ashok: why does she have to do this? There is lots of another way to stop marriage.. if she told i would stopped this marriage in a heartbeat...

Agni patted his shoulder and said,

Agni: her fear about losing you made her do this...

Ashok: i don't know what to say but.. I won't leave that fucking bastard... I will give him the most painful death... Vaappa ku call Pannu.. avana thooki namma idathula vaikka sollu...

Agni: Bhai ah avasiyam idhula involve pannanum ah? Illa yen kekuranna idhu avlo periya problem ah enna?

Ashok: Francis... He is not normal Agni..  Just Sri ah kalyanam panna oruthan ivlo try pandrana.. it's something else.. avanukku pinnadi yaaro irukaanga..  vaapa ku call Pannu..

Agni: fine..

He called bhai and informed everything...

Bhai: tk ...

Agni: solita avaru paathupaaru..

At the same time reru and meenu came there...

Reru: enga da ava?

Agni: emergency ward la .. Dina irukana ..  ponga poi help pannunga....

They went from there... Agni patted ashok's back to calm him down but he hugged Agni and started to cry.....

Ashok: enakku en Sri venum Agni...

Agni: avalukku onnum aagadhu da..

Ashok: Avalukku mattum edhachu aachu Naa sethuravan da...Ava illama ennala irukka mudiyadhu da...

Agni: arajannu vai.. vaai konikkum.. avalukku onnum aagadhu da ..

Ashok: bayama irukku Agni..
___
Inside emergency ward,

Dina & meenu trying to clean sri's stomach as much as possible...

Reru trying to maintain sri's breathing .. but all of sudden they noticed that her breathing is slowing down...

Reru: breathing level kammi aagudhu.. dina .

Dina: maintain Pannu rerna pump Pannu.. breathing level ah maara vidadha...

Reru & meenu trying as much as possible..

All of sudden a flat line followed by a beep showed in the monitor making everyone froze in their place...

Hearing a beep sound Ashok entered into the room and froze seeing a flat line on monitor...

Continued....

After reading this chapter, readers and author be like..

(Eley author mela nambikka vainga da

(Eley author mela nambikka vainga da.. vartaa maamey doooorrrrrr.. )

- your lovely innocent authorey 😇