Day 6 Part 6: Operation: Rescue Matthew.

Bonnie's Perspective.

Mangle got me back online. "We've got a problem. Matthew's been captured." I jumped to my feet. "Where was he last?!" "Just saw Freddy carry him outta FazerBlast before locking him in his chest cavity." "Does anyone know where he took him?!" "He went down the hallway. But we can't get in there without a security card, and Matt was the only one with an access card."

"I don't think he had it on him Lass." I looked at Foxy. "We've gotta find his access card." I heard a little tap on a mirror. We looked into the mirror. "Hello?" A female waved. "Who are you?" She fogged up the mirror.

"I'm Matt's mother."

"How'd you get-"

"She died Bonnie."

"Sadly. I know where his access card is, and it's thankfully not on him. It's in the Daycare, on the coffee table."

"I'll get a handheld mirror! She'll be a really good help to us!" I saw Sun skipping back to the Daycare. We all followed him.

"We're coming Matt. Just hang on."

Meanwhile. Locked in PaS.

My Perspective.

I had a raging headache when I woke up. I felt like I was gonna vomit. I realized, that I was in the Parts and Service cylinder? I was on the chair though. I had a bad feeling I knew what was about to happen to me. I saw Freddy. "Lemme guess, you've been standing there for a while?" He was giving me the silent treatment. "Rude." But, next thing I know, I'm fighting for my life.

"FREDDY! STOP!"

Meanwhile. In the Daycare.

Bonnie's Perspective.

I heard a super faint,

"FREDDY! STOP!"

But I couldn't tell where it was coming from. I looked at the others. "Matthew's fighting for his life! We've gotta hurry!" The 5 of us all grabbed Fazer Blasters, and we all ran outta the Daycare. I heard a little less faint screaming! I saw Foxy bolting. "WE COMIN' LASS!"

Foxy's Perspective.

When I got to the room that Matthew was bein' locked up in, I tried to get in, but Bonnie had the access card! "FOXY! CATCH!" I spun around, and I caught the access card, and I used it to get the door to Parts and Service. I saw Freddy takin' MATTHEW'S LIMBS OFF! His mother turned off all the power in the buildin'.

My Perspective.

I was hyperventilating. My left arm was gone, and was replaced with an animatronic arm. As well as my right leg. It was replaced with an animatronic leg. When the power to the building went out, the pain stopped. I saw Foxy, Mangle, Bonnie, Moon and Sun! Nothing they did would get Freddy's attention off me! I couldn't move because of how paralyzed I felt.

I had to get outta here before anymore of my limbs came off! The emergency backup power came on. But thankfully, it wasn't powerful enough for the Parts and Service cylinder to receive. I heard a little tap from one of the little TV screens. I shakily looked, and I saw my Mom! She fogged it up.

"Just relax honey, we're gonna get you outta there before anymore limbs come off."

Freddy's attention was finally on something else! I could actually somewhat move again! But, it wasn't long, until the power in the Parts and Service cylinder came back on. My heart rate increased dramatically. I lost my other leg! But, after it was replaced with an animatronic leg, Freddy started losing control over himself? MOM WAS POSSESSING HIM!

I saw one of Freddy's eyes go back to its normal beautiful blue. It was full of fear. Mom was trying to help bring Freddy back to his senses! And it was working! But, it wasn't working for much longer. Next thing I know, my arms and legs are both animatronic ones. "Bad idea on your part Freddy." I got off the chair. The only parts of my body that weren't animatronic, was my torso and head.

And I was planning on keeping it that way. I just wanted Freddy back. That was literally all I could ever want right now. I broke outta the Parts and Service cylinder, and I ran. I ran over to the employee door. I backed out again.