15 minutes later,

"I'm really sorry for making you guys wait" Jibeom has finally arrived with hands full of luggages and his daughter is piggy riding his back. He looks like having a hard time getting all the stuffs together. Jibeom is at least trying to catch a breath.

"Hey, it's okay! Take a rest first!" Hanni says. Everyone spares a seat for Jibeom. Jibeom can finally put Areum to the seat. He then stretches his back. Oww, Areum is getting heavier day by day. She sprains Jibeom's shoulder.

"Ahh.. my back hurts so bad" Jibeom whines. Everyone laughs.

"Appa is hurting?" Areum mumbles. Hearing that, Jibeom pretends to be unhurt.

"No.. no! I'm good!" Jibeom says. Areum doesn't believe him. She pouts.

"Hello!" Aya and Chaerin then try to steal Areum's attention.

"Are you Kim Areum? Are you Jibeom's pretty daughter?" Aya smiles while greeting Areum. Aya pokes Areum's cheek. Areum smiles shyly.

*   *   *

Jibeom's storytelling
All Serendipity members and the staffs are finally in the departure terminal. Both Joochan and Donghyun help Jibeom by carrying Jibeom's and Areum's luggages while Jibeom can bring Areum in his arm. Areum is sometime being so clingy. However, Jibeom feels so grateful to meet such supportive friends that willingly to help him in any situation he has.

While waiting for their flight, they are having some good talks. Areum's mood is seemingly good today. She gets along pretty well with the Serendipity members, especially Leia, because she has known her before.

"Omma, you're pretty" Areum mumbles to Leia. Her spoken words are barely to be understood because she's still mumbling. But at some points, all Serendipity members can guess her words.

"Only Leia? I'm not pretty?" Hanni says. Areum smiles shyly.

"No.. you.. cute" Areum says. Hanni delighted.

"Why a cute baby complimented others to be cute?! You're cuter! You're cuter!" Hanni tickles Areum. Areum giggles loudly. Jibeom smiles to see that his daughter is welcomed by the members.

"Areum! Have you forgotten about me?" Donghyun interrupts. Areum looks at Donghyun. Areum smiles then she runs to hug Donghyun.

"You guys ever meet?" Chaerin asks.

"Yeah.. just a short meeting.." Donghyun explains about his short meeting with Areum for the first time. Everyone nods. Then Areum walks back to Leia.

"Omma, yesterday Appa teaches me to use potty.." Areum mumbles.

"Really? Do you succeed?" Leia asks. Areum nods while showing Leia a thumbs up.

"Great job! You can stop using diapers after this!" Leia says.

"Omma, I'm a big girl" Areum mumbles again.

"Why is she keep on calling Leia as 'Omma'?" Aya asks.

"I've been wanting to ask from the beginning" Donghyun says.

"Are you perhaps dating Leia now?" Joochan asks Jibeom.

"Easy, man. That's against the Serendipity rules" Jaehyun says. Jibeom looks shocked to hear all the assumptions.

"Or Areum has approved Leia as her mother now?" Aya teases Jibeom and Leia. Everyone smirks.

"What is this, Jibeom?" Chaerin asks while looking directly to Jibeom and Leia.

"That's not as what you guys think.." Leia says.

*   *   *

"Who do you think this lady might be?" Jibeom shows a picture of a woman from his phone screen.