Chapter 649 - 650

Začať od začiatku

Su Yulang, who finally watched Su Ziyi move a few times and fainted again, almost burst into tears. He turned around eagerly, looked at an old man with a tired look on his face and said: "Elder Yao, look at my father, he just moved.

"Get out of the way. " "Elder Yao spun around. At this moment, he was exhausted both physically and mentally. He didn't even want to say a single unnecessary word. He pushed the person away, sat down on the bedside, pinched the person's wrist and said, "He gave it to himself in advance. The heart-protecting pill took effect, and his life was saved. "

However, this time he was injured too seriously, which had some impact on his foundation. I'm afraid it will take a long time to recover. How can Su Yulang care about this at this moment?

"

When he heard that his life had been saved, he almost cried with joy. You must know that in the past ten days, he has not had a moment of peace of mind, and he has not even dared to close his eyes, for fear that if he fell asleep, his two relatives would be gone. So now when I heard Elder Yao's words, I couldn't help but sob.

Elder Yao knew how much pressure he was under, so when he saw him crying and his face turned red, he was not displeased at all. He sighed and said: "You take a look here first, I'll go take a look at your mother's Situation."

"Okay, thank you, elder." Su Yulang's eyes were as red as rabbits, and he said with a very sincere attitude.

The reason why Su Ziyi was able to survive was entirely due to Bian Yu's protection.

At that critical moment, Bian Qing tried his best to use all his spiritual power to protect his back and Su Ziyi in his arms. This allowed Su Ziyi, who was already dying, to survive until Elder Yao arrived. Bian Qing, who was under greater pressure, was even more seriously injured. If Su Ziyi hadn't distributed most of the elixirs to Bian Qing and Su Yulang in advance, he might not have been able to wait for Elder Yao to come to help.

Elder Yao and several other elders knew that the situation of the two of them was very dangerous this time, so they did not hesitate to use the spiritual herbs and elixirs on their bodies to treat the two of them, and forcefully snatched their lives from the gate of hell. Come back.

But even so, Bian Qing has not woken up even once.

He was hurt too badly.

Su Yulang had no doubt that if Eminem hadn't still been concerned about his father, he might have swallowed the breath in his throat now.

Thinking about this, he became more and more frightened.

He couldn't imagine what he would do if Eminem left with his father.

He thought that

he would never forget the feeling when Bian Qing threw him out with his backhand.

It was such a feeling of being powerless and hating myself.

While Su Ziyi and the two were unconscious, Elder Liu Yu had successfully led everyone to break through the siege of the evil cultivators and return to the Xuan Cang Sect's territory. At this time, almost all the Xuancang sect members had returned, and some other sects that had lost their territory in this battle were also temporarily living here. On the one hand, they planned to join forces to fight off the evil cultivators, and on the other hand, He also hoped to protect himself even more. Xu

Zhique visited Su Ziyi and the others once.

He said that if Su Ziyi reacted, he would be sent directly to the tomb, where he would recover well.

But now, after waiting for more than ten days, Su Ziyi finally reacted. Even though the person had not yet woken up, he and the others had already decided to escort him back to Xuan Cang Sect and place him in the tomb.