Chapter 621 - 622

Start from the beginning

But when they think about their purpose, they don't actually have too much hope for the final outcome of this conversation. Otherwise, they would not have been so desperate in the first place, even if Dai Guo had made it clear that they wanted to sit down and talk.

But no matter what they thought before, and what they think now, time passed little by little, and it was three days later.

Xiushui City is actually a bit far away from the southwest battlefield where Su Ziyi and the others are located. To ensure that things go smoothly, they still sent representatives there. And surprisingly, the people chosen were Su Ziyi and Bian Qing.

"I need to be in charge here, I can't leave." In the past few days, Elder Liu Yu is aging at a rapid rate, and there are many more gray hairs on his head. Everyone knew what he was worried about. There was nothing anyone could do about these things, so they could only watch.

"Okay."

Of course Su Ziyi knew this, and he also knew that the only person who could use his current cultivation level and leave without causing too much turmoil would not cause too much turmoil, so it was inevitable to choose him. As for Bian Qing, I guess Elder Liu Yu agreed because of his face.

So when Elder Liu Yu informed him of the matter, he agreed without any hesitation.

It took them nearly a day and a night before they arrived at Xiushui City.

Arriving at Xiushui City, Su Ziyi finally understood why the other party was so willing to agree to peace talks this time, because Xu Zhique, the leader of Xuancang Sect, also came. It was precisely because he single-handedly defeated Loujia Empire due west with his thunder strike. Faced with the forces, including two golden elixir stage cultivators, the Loujia Empire had to restrain itself, recognize its own attitude, and accept peace talks.

In Xiushui City, Su Ziyi met Xia Zheng.

Zhu Lian was still busy with the war in Diyue Kingdom, so everything in Xiushui City was left to Xia Zheng. Although the relationship between the two was not close, they still said hello after not seeing each other for so long. But that's all. The next moment, Xia Zheng was called to deal with other matters.

Here, Su Ziyi also met Elder Yao.

Elder Yao was overjoyed when he saw Su Ziyi coming. You know, the sect leader came over and really helped them solve the big problem of the Loujia Empire, but when the two sides met in battle before, the number of wounded was huge. Even though Elder Yao was already a Xuan-level alchemist, this time I'm exhausted even after being busy.

So Su Ziyi didn't even sit on the bench and was dragged over to work as a coolie.

Bian Qing took the opportunity to take a good rest.

The Loujia Empire agreed to the peace talks, but they also had a requirement, that is, among the cultivating forces participating in the peace talks, there must be at least five cultivating forces. They refused to talk to Xuan Cang Sect alone. Although this request was very strange, in the eyes of

most people, it was simply not a request, so Xuan Cang Sect agreed without much thought.

But the people of Xuan Cang Sect smelled a hint of targeting in it.

"So, you must be careful this time." In the Yao Hu, Elder Yao was handling the spiritual herbs and lowered his voice and said to Su Ziyi: "When I was young, I visited the Loujia Empire. It was a country that was very exclusive of outsiders. "The place where those who lived."

"In ancient times, cultivation was prevalent, and powerful people did not know who they were. Although those people and the inheritance have been cut off now, there are still relics scattered throughout the Qingze continent. According to legend, the Loujia Empire It was once the territory of a super sect in ancient times. Even now, sometimes if you dig in the soil, you can still find some things from that time." "It is precisely because of this that from the beginning, the Loujia Empire