Beautiful creature🤍💔

Start from the beginning

"You forgot someone, someone very specific
The savior of your life, look in the mirror", Castiel tells Dean.

"You forgot something, you beautiful creature. There is talk of a miracle"

Dean looks up at the angel and wipes away his tears, sniffling a bit.

Green eyes meet blue ones. Softly Castiel smiles at Dean, kneeling in front of the now sitting hunter. He puts his hand on the hunter's cheek and wipes away another tear.

"Your strength is immeasurable for a beautiful life. Because you have to give one hundred percent"

Dean leans into the touch and lays his hand over the angel's one on his cheek.

"You forgot something, you beautiful creature. There is talk of a miracle"

Slowly Dean closes his eyes and Castiel moves Dean so that the oldest Winchester is sitting on his lap with his head on the angel's chest.

"Your strength is immeasurable for a beautiful life. Because you have to give one hundred percent"

He begins to move his hand into Dean's hair and starts to cam the messy hair with his fingers.

Be strong, boy, the others are talking

Slowly Dean relaxes and cuddles into his angels chest.

Mentally send them to another planet.
And force yourself to smile , think of something beautiful

"I'm here for you, Dean. Always."

And let's face it, you can't scoff at something like that
And start loving yourself, change what bothers you

Dean sighs with content. The warm embrace of the only person he loves is making his bad thoughts disappear.

If you feel too fat, start exercising
Accept what you cannot change

Cas kisses the top of Dean's head and uses his grace to make the fresh cuts heal and the alcohol to leave his system.

It belongs to you, it makes you unique
Let it go, the bitterness needs to be softened

Sam is now standing at the doorframe. He came back a few minutes earlier from the hunt. With a sad smile he watches the scene. The other two don't notice him though, too far gone in their world of love.

Change your mindset, instead of thunderstorms let it shine

Dean's tears stopped and his breathing is calm again.

A genuine smile can work wonders. For example in front of the mirror.
Been inside this precipitation for far too long.
He threatens to drown you, and the worst thing is: no help is forthcoming

"You forgot someone, someone very specific. The savior of your life, look in the mirror"

Like that everything seemed good for Dean. He wanted to stay in his boyfriends embrace forever. The warmness of the angel's love is warming up Dean's cold and broken heart.

"You forgot something, you beautiful creature. There is talk of a miracle"

He thought about how he could ever think about not being loved. Because he is loved. His angel will never leave him. Never.

"Your strength is immeasurable for a beautiful life. Because you have to give one hundred percent"

His bad thoughts completely disappeared as if they never were there. And even if they would come back, then he would have Cas to help him. Because he has always Cas there to help him and to be there for him. Even if they don't talk about what wrong is. Just knowing that Cas is there was enough. To know that his angel loves him no matter what.
And even if Dean has a problem with seeing the love he gets then Castiel will show him and tell him.

"You forgot something, you beautiful creature. There is talk of a miracle"

Because Castiel cares. He always does and always will.
Slowly Dean starts to fall asleep while the angel stroked his hair.

"Your strength is immeasurable for a beautiful life. Because you have to give one hundred percent"

The sleeping hunter in his arms he stood up and laid him down on his bed. Taking off his clothes and stripping down to his boxers he does the same for Dean.
Then he lays down next to his boyfriend and spoons him.
Dean's face is snuggled into Cas's chest.

"I love you...", Dean mumbles and finally falls asleep completely.

"I love you too"

___________________________________________

If you listen to the song and understand the lyrics it's way better, but I hope you could still enjoy it.
Ok biiii
Yahoo 🤸