06

𑁍-''-𐦍06: Be Friendly

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍06: Be Friendly

𑁍-''-𐦍

~After the weekend had passed and the students of Seijoh returned to school,

Oikawa immediately went looking for Y/N the second he stepped foot on campus. He was carrying her bag of "peace offering" in his hand.

He wasn't sure what triggered her and made her leave him so suddenly. He thought they were having a great time together.

Eventually, he finally found her sitting on the stairs as he was walking up. She was probably waiting for her boyfriend. Did she not have friends?

"Y/N?"

She looked up and immediately let out a soft groan, showing him she clearly wasn't happy seeing him, What do you want?"

"You left your peace offering. I wanted to-"

"I don't want it. Just return it and get your money back." She interrupted him.

He frowned, "What happened? Why're you acting like this? What made you leave me?"

A deep breath escaped through her nose as she looked up at him.

How is she supposed to tell him she left because she felt jealous of his fan girls?

"I just, I didn't want to be seen with you. I don't need problems in my life."

"I'm not a problematic person, Y/N."

She scoffed, "Yeah."

Before he could speak another word, her boyfriend popped up behind her. His eyes met Oikawas, "Oh, hey. I didn't know you guys were talking again."

"We're not." She mumbled

Oikawa kept looking at Haru as he placed the bag at Y/N's feet, "Just keep them. I don't intend on returning them so you might as well keep them. See ya."

His heels turned and he walked away.

Haru sat next to Y/N, "You know I don't mind if you talk to him again, right?"

She looked at him, "What are you talking about?"

"Is that not why you're so cold towards him? We've been dating for a year now Y/N. I really don't think i should be worrying about him anymore."