03

𑁍-''-𐦍03: Iwaizumi's Harsh Truth

𑁍-'♡'-𐦍03: Iwaizumi's Harsh Truth

𑁍-''-𐦍

~ "Maybe it's because you're a self centered asshole who thinks the world revolves around him and only him and sometimes hates when things don't go your way?" Iwaizumi answered Oikawas question as to why Y/N would say she's better off without him in her life.

The setters jaw dropped.

"First of all, ouch! Second of all, if you also think that then whyre you still my friend?"

The ace shrugged, "Good question."

Oikawa sat next to him, "I just don't get it. I'm a good person overall! I care about her! I want to be in her life again now that she has a boyfriend which by the way, I'm wayy better looking than him!"

Iwaizumi eyed him, "Oh so that's what this is about."

"Huh? What?"

"You're jealous of Y/N's boyfriend."

"What're you talking about? I don't know him or anything about their relationship. I'm just stating a fact! I am better looking!"

"But he's the one in her life. Not you."

Oikawa pouted, "I'm not jealous. But, sometimes I do wonder what would've happened had I just accepted her."

Iwaizumi let out a small sigh, "To be honest, I think it's better that you were honest with her, even if this was the result."

"Really? Why?"

"Because you said you weren't sure about how you felt. I really think she would've preferred your honesty rather than you lying and going into a relationship where you're not sure if you like her or not. That would've been way worse."

"I guess you're right."

"I know i'm right. And also, you're a shit boyfriend. And you thought about it afterwards right? You didn't like her?"

Oikawa laid his head on the table, "I didn't."

"So yeah. I think it's better you said the truth."

"But I just want things to be how they were! Don't you miss her?"

Iwaizumi shrugged, "I don't really care anymore. It's not like I don't talk to her. These past two years it's just been us. I guess I just got used to it."

"I wish i felt like that. I miss her everyday." Oikawa replied with a frown.

"Maybe you should just leave her alone. If she wants nothing do to with you, then don't try forcing yourself into her life."

"Iwa that's not good advice."

"It is. It's just advice that you don't wanna hear."

Oikawa sighed and turned his head to the other side, "This all happened because of a small stupid crush."

Iwaizumi smacked his head and he groaned in pain, "Stop calling it a stupid crush, shitttkawa. She didn't see it that way. She really liked you."

"That hurt! I still can't believe you knew about her crush and didn't tell me. I could've prepared myself for when she confesses."

"Her crush was pretty obvious. Everyone knew. And I wasn't going to tell you a secret that's not mine to tell. That's something that you need to hear from her, not me."

"Whatever."

He still didn't understand why Y/N doesn't want him in her life.

Aside from him rejecting her, he never did anything wrong to her.

He was always nice to her.

Always helped her with whatever she needed.

Stayed up late talking with her and tried to make her laugh whenever she was sad.

He was the perfect best friend to her.

So why does she feel the way that she does?

"Maybe if I just tried talking to her again-"

"Dude! Did you not just hear me!?" Iwaizumi interrupted him.

"Okay okay! No need to be rude about it!"

"You just need to learn how to leave people alone. Not everyone wants to be around you, trashykawa."

"That's so mean! I'm a delight! What are you talking about?!"

"You're really not crappykawa."

"Stop it with these insults! You're just jealous girls are more interested in me than you!"

That irked the ace, "What did you just say?"

"I'm sorry! Don't hit me!"

𑁍-''-𐦍