SD-N Idea #2

Before I begin, this new Story Idea will be based off 2 of these interesting Ideas that nathaneskell made that are about the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Trilogy (Both the Original Trilogy and the Rebooted Trilogy). Those 2 Ideas made by nathaneskell are "N the Terrorist" (Which involves SD-N acting a little bit like Vladimir Makarov) and "Brown Cameraman No Russian" (Which has Brown Cameraman himself becoming Vladimir Makarov), where this new Idea of mine will combine those 2 Ideas into one, and I hope nathaneskell won't mind if I make some of my new Ideas be similar or inspired by his own Story Ideas.

(The Story's Name): "SD-N, aka Vladimir Makarov".

(The Plot): It will basically be a little bit similar to nathaneskell's "N the Terrorist" Story Idea, with some of his "Brown Cameraman No Russian" Story Idea included as well. And while the Story continues to go on, Serial Designation N's will be changed to "Vladimir Makarov" to show that he has become a very different person. He'll also make his own Private Military Company that he dubbed "The Konni Group", or just simply "Konni" for short (Which will also include the Actual Members of The Konni Group from the "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game in this Story, and Serial Designation N (Who is now known as "Vladimir Makarov") will treat them as Family since Serial Designation N/Vladimir Makarov himself has been through a lot of pain in the past).

(Serial Designation N's/Vladimir Makarov's Main Looks):

(A/N: Pretend that he still looks a little bit like Serial Designation N, but with an Modified Disassembly Drone Body to make him look more Human-Like

(A/N: Pretend that he still looks a little bit like Serial Designation N, but with an Modified Disassembly Drone Body to make him look more Human-Like. I think that this would be very interesting to see happen, since I do not actually see this happening in some of those Murder Drones Stories that I've read before).

(Serial Designation N's/Vladimir Makarov's Main Weapon Loadout/Main Weaponry):

*Serial Designation N's/Vladimir Makarov's TYR Revolver, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2

*Serial Designation N's/Vladimir Makarov's TYR Revolver, (From The "Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0/Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (2023)" Video Game Universe).