Chapter 10: Little King (Princess) gets 'her' reward

Start from the beginning

"Go away!" Blake called out hearing someone at the door.

Ignoring her boyfriend's request she opened the door, stepping inside before closing it behind her and this time making sure it was locked. ""Want to tell me what is going on?" Lizbeth asked gently, before flipping the switch to the fan in the bathroom, knowing the it was in need of being balanced so it made plenty of noise.

Standing up Blake looked at his pretty blue eyed, blonde girlfriend and motioned to himself with both hands and then pointed again with both hands to the bag that had panties spilling out of it on the floor. "I bet you can guess," The clothes that were bought was't the big issue, an issue yes, but french kissing a boy, making out in the movies and he had felt him both grow hard and then cum. That part he would never tell Liz, he would take that to his grave. He couldn't imagine her ever seeing him as a man again if he told her he had jerked another guy off.

"Blake, honey." Lizbeth stepped closer, putting her hands on both sides of his waist. "They are just clothes."

He shook his head rapidly, causing his hair to fly about. "You know this isn't just about clothes."

Leaning down Lizbeth pressed her forehead to her boyfriends. "I know, I know this is a lot and I'm getting a little carried away. But remember what I told you before about it turning me on... well it still does. How about I give you a little sample of your reward and I will tell you about an idea I have for getting you out of here."

"Yeah! Yes, that, let's do both of those things!" he said, breaking the light embrace. "What is your idea?"

Biting the inside of her cheek she motioned Blake to sit back down on the toilet with its fuzzy seat cover decoration before explaining her partial plan. She hadn't had time to talk to her friends yet and really wasn't sure what she was going to tell Mrs. Mauro, but she at least had a start for a plan. "So if things go smoothly maybe you can be free and back in your own clothes by tomorrow afternoon. I mean hopefully, I'm sure between what friends you have left in town and mine you can have a place to stay till they leave."

"Has to be your friends, I can't trust mine or at least not their parents not to tell my own."

"Okay, I will start making some phone calls tonight, but that means you are going to have to go back downstairs and be a good girl, thanking Mrs. Mauro for all the pretty clothes she bought you."

Closing his eyes Blake took a deep breath. "Sure, I can be a good girl for a bit longer. But... what about that reward?"

Giving her little king a smirk she got down on her knees in front of him, tapping the inside of both of his legs so he would spread them wider. It gave her a great deal of amusement that he had sat with his legs together, his feet had even been crossed at the ankle as he sat there listening to her partial plan. Reaching up she pulled the dark pantyhose down his smooth pale legs. "You want me to take care of you?" she said in a breath coo.

"You know I do," he said enjoying how it felt when she ran her hands over his nylon clad legs. Anticipation building in him as she slid the black lacy boyshort panties down his legs to join the hose around his ankles, his tucked member now free and semi hard.

Her boyfriend, like his height, wasn't greatly endowed. She didn't exactly have a lot of experience to compare him to, and they had fun and it was pleasurable so his member being on the smaller size didn't bother her. Taking it in hand she ran her fingers across its length with one hand, cupping his balls with the other. Her fingers holding the small sack bent in one at a time to apply pressure and moved the sack and the balls within gently. Lizbeth blew lightly on the tip of his penis as she rubbed her fingers across it. It didn't take long for him to grow fully erect under her ministrations. Moving one of her hands to the base of the cock she leaned in, tapping just under the dick's tip against her tongue that hung out from her open mouth. Hearing Blake's breathing change to something more rapid told her she was doing a good job and knowing he was fully engaged in the act turned her on. Her little king sitting with his dress pulled up, his lipstick lips parted as his breath was ragged from excitement. It was with that thought that Lizbeth noticed for the first time Blake's lips weren't actually covered in lipstick or the lip balm. "You like this?" she asked, tapping the side of the dick to her cheek. Doing that she didn't really understand, but she had seen a girl do it in a porn video she had watched with Blake and figured the woman in the film would know better considering her own lack of sexual partners.

"Yeah, god yes."

"Mmmm, me too. But you know what I would love more? Tell me about your date with David."

"What?!" Blake said in surprise.

"I know the two of you kissed," she said with a wolfish grin, her hand still wrapped around his member, her fingers flexing as she held his ball sack.

"You do?" he asked, his own question giving away the truth she was guessing at.

"Mmm yeah, you tell me all about it, tell it to me like a love sick sixteen year old girl," Leaning down she gave a lingering kiss to her boyfriend's erect member as she looked up at him from her kneeling position. She could see the odd expression on his face, she wanted to show him how much she appreciated him, but she couldn't help what danced about in her imagination and how much it was turning her own.

"Liz, I don't knowwww," he said drawing out the word as it turned more into a light moan when she took the tip of his cock into her mouth.

"Mmmm, shame. I was going to rock your world, but if you want me to stop?" she said turning her threat into a question.

Not wanting what Liz was doing to stop Blake nodded along to her before starting the story. "So David and I went into the theater..." He stopped as Liz interrupted him.

"Do you think he is cute? You should say so if you do."

A grimace came to his face, fading quickly as Liz ran her nails across the length of his member, a shiver running through his body. "David is cute, tall and handsome and I was so happy he asked me on a date," he then let out a groan as she took him into her warm wet mouth again, letting him know he was on the right track for what his girlfriend wanted to hear. He told her how they held hands up to the counter where he paid for everything like a gentleman and while he wanted to skip the whole lips pressed together part of the story he already knew she was on to him. The entire time he spoke Liz was either sliding her hand up and down on his member or had it in her mouth, leaving Blake with an odd mix of shame and arousal. When he felt like he was getting close to the end he felt the cool air on his member as Liz pulled her mouth free.

"I bet you loved kissing him, tell me how you loved it and can't wait to do it again," Lizbeth said holding onto her boyfriend's slick cock in her hand, the taste of his precum already in her mouth. The puzzled look on Blake's face made her think he wasn't going to say it, that she had pushed her game too far, but she wasn't considering how badly he wanted to get off now that he was on the edge.

"I loved it when David kissed me and, and I can't wait to kiss him again," he said with a pleading tone, he felt a small amount of desperation, a new emotion to the mix. Talking as if he really was a sixteen year old girl confessing to her first makeout session might have had some impact and bring about that overwhelming feeling that had him hide to begin with, but when he felt his cock back in Liz's mouth, her tongue pressing against it as she gently sucked, all thoughts were lost. That was when no small amount of cum shot from him into his girlfriend's waiting and seemingly eager mouth.

Running her thumb across the corner of her mouth Lizbeth smiled up at her little man as she swallowed his seed. She knew he was a man, tasted that fact, but other than the exposed member Blake very much looked like the girl he was pretending to be on that date. She could just imagine Blake leaning back and breathing heavily like he was doing now after the heavy makeout session with the boy two years his junior. "Mmm, I think that was a good sample of what is to cum. Don't you?"

Not finding the breath for words Blake nodded his head slowly.

"Good, then I hope you're ready to be a good girl for your babysitter. You are going to need to try out a few of the outfits we bought, a little fashion show. Oh, and you still need to thank Mrs. Mauro for everything," she said without getting up, instead pulling the slip on shoes off Blake's feet so she could remove the pantyhose and change out his current pair of panties for one of the cute new ones.

"Do I have to?" he asked, not fighting her in the slightest as she removed the clothing she had pulled down to blow him.