Pearl: Thanks! Be sure to check on others as well, things might get a little boring if you're on your own.

Pearl leaves, Black just wasn't tired anymore due to the constant knocking from before so he went downstairs as well.

Already at the main floor, Black was about to leave the treehouse to visit the garden where everyone was having fun, when suddenly he saw Speed on the floor surrounded by Sylvia and Crystal while Lazuli the glaceon and her sister Leafy went by his side, entering the treehouse. Apparently, Speed had fainted so Black approached the girls.

Black: What happened here?

Sylvia: Oh boy, it's a long story!

Crystal: That weird ice-y girl just beat up jolteon.

Black: Uhh… What?

Sylvia: Yeah! They started a fight not long ago!

Black: Huh.

Speed was still fainted and lying on the floor, until he suddenly got better, he still had his bruises but at least he could move.

Speed: Gah-!

Everyone turns to see Speed getting up, Black approaches Speed and helps him.

Black: Here, let me help.

Speed: Thank you…

Crystal: (Giggles) Glaceon really did a number on you!

Speed: [Annoyed] Ha ha, really funny.

.
.
.

Somewhat later, Speed (now bandaged) was laying his head on the table while Lazuli was avoiding him, angry and blushy. Leafy asks her sister if it was her fault.

Speed: Ow…

Pearl approaches all of them to announce something.

Pearl: So, we're gonna have a sleepover for tonight. How does that sound?

Speed slowly gets up to talk.

Speed: I don't think that's a good idea.

Pearl: Is anything wrong?

Speed: It's kinda hard to explain…

Black jumps into the conversation, while he is still setting the table.

Black: I agree with him. We can still have a sleepover, just don't mix genders.

Pearl: Fine… But it's less fun that way…

.
.
.

It was night time, everyone was in their rooms and the whole tree house was quiet…Well, mostly, Speed’s snores filled the room the boys were staying in, which didn't let Flare sleep, he used some earplugs to block the noise.

Black was just staring at Speed who was still asleep, while he was still laying on his sleeping bag.

Black: [Thinking] Everything that happened today didn't let me think anything. It sure is a noisy place…

Speed: [Asleep, still snoring] Zzz…

Black: [Thinking] Not that I mind though…

Black: [Thinking] And at least it's a little nice to know he's here—

Suddenly, he was immobilized by Pearl. She covers his mouth and ties him up at the same time using “Psychic” on the tape. She made it too quickly, Black couldn't even react on time.

Black: MHPH?!

Pearl: Now, this is gonna be fun.

Black was scared, he couldn't think of a way to escape this situation. Pearl got in front of him and she started getting closer.