The kiss (mature)

Hey guys!! Hope u r enjoying the book so far but I have no comments yet so I do not know if u do😪 but yeah hope u guys enjoy!!❤

Sophie looked up to see keefe smiling at her. What she asked? But before she could finish what she was saying keefe kissed her back this time with a lot more passion. And Sophie kissed him back with the same amount of passion. Keefe started leading her to a dark room in the back of the building. As soon as they closed the door keefe looked at Sophie. Well he said what do u think we should do in this dark room? He said with a smirk. Hinting what he wanted. Well we r the only ones in the room so mabey we shouldd... Sophie said with a smirk. Keefe soon started kissing and taking off her clothes. And Sophie did the same. When half off the clothes where off keefe pushed Sophie gently against the wall kissing and rubbing his hands against her back. Sophie was rubbing her hands on his back as will when they heard a sound on the other side of the door. They quickly pulled apart and grabbed there clothes off the floor, And quitely went to hide in a closet, they closed the door just as the door to the room opened. They could not hear who was there but they could hear the sound of kissing. Sophie looked up at keefe and to notice that he was looking at her, What? She mouthed. I am not down yet, he mouthed back. Sophie blushed knowing what he meant, me either, she mouthed back. They where putting there clothes back on when they heard the door open and close again.  They opened the door a creak to make sure that the people where gone, and when they when they saw that no one was there they opened the door all the way. Well, that was close, keefe said to Sophie, it sure was, she said back.we should probably go back before they notice that we r gone. Sophie and keefe said at the same time, I had fun tho keefe said. So did I Sophie said. Mabey we can coutine this at the Vackers, keefe said. Maybe we can Sophie said win a smirk. They opened the door and went to the table with refreshments,and each took a lushbeOky juice that where in a cocktail cup. There you are! A voice behind them said. They looked and saw that Biana was there smiling. Where were u? She asked. We have been here the hole time. Sophie said. Oh I did not see u for a while, Biana said. Yep we have, keefe said with a smirk😏 Oh ok, what ever Biana said. The others r ready to leave if you are ready. Yep I am, Sophie said, Me too. Keefe said, ok they r in the car waiting they sent me to go to find u guys, Biana said. Oh sorry! Sophie said. No problem! Biana said Tam came with me! She said happily. Oh that's good! Sophie said. Ok! Lets go. Keefe said. Walking to the the doors. 

Wellllllll??????? What do I guys think??????

There is more coming!! Any suggestions what should be next??😏 Thank u!!!!❤❤