Chapter Ten

Well here it is you guys have earned it... a chapter *le gasp* ik ik dont have a heart attack on me now

You should go follow @herondale56 ;) And check out her books while you are at it bc they are amazing and she is soooooo under recognized her work is amazing and i think you all should check them out bc you will definitly love them.

Okay okay i get it you all want to read the book not here me ramble for like everrrrr sooooo here ya go!

*Jay's P.O.V.*

So im laying on my bed watching supernatural. And I know your wondering "Why Jay aren't you supposed to be practicing?"

No stupid im hurt i cant pratice or do anything besides lay around all day and do nothing.

Well i mean i do think about Nikko... Alot...

What am i supposed to do?! Do i accept him? Do i reject him?

No... I cant reject him... I couldn't live with myself knowing that i hurt him in this way.

So i guess that leaves one option.

I pick up my cell and dial his number.

*Nikko P.O.V.*

I jump up when my phone rings.

"Well now who is calling me?" i ask aloud.

I look at the caller id and do a double take. Its Jay! But why is she calling me?

I pick up the phone.

Start of phone call

N-Hello?

J-Hey i was wondering i you could come over i really need to talk to you.

N-Sure ill be there in 5 could you let your warriors know that i am coming so they dont attack me?

J-Of course

N-Ok ill see you in a few

J-Kk bye

N-Bye

End of phone call

Oh god

Why does she want to talk to me?

Is she going to reject me?

Now my anxiety is really kicking in.

I jump into my '69 Chevy Impala and rush over to her house.

*One short car ride later*

So im in her private, sound proofed, living room when i hear crutches coming down the hall.

Its her.

I jump off the couch to help her but she waves me off.

"So what did you want to talk about" i ask nervously.

I say bowing my head "If you are going to reject me just do it, please just get it over with."

She lifts my head up and says...

"I Jay Simmons accept you Nikko Caine as my mate, but... i have something to tell you before you accept me." she adds.