Chapter 2

In a nearly unanimous vote, the nascent United Nations had passed legislation condemning the expansionist regime in Nazi Germany, with regard to their rampant imperialist ways, their ruthless subjugation of numerous independent countries, and their alleged cases of brutal human rights violations. It, along with Italy, were the two black sheep of the world. While their new empires were vast, and their ambitions sufficiently satisfied, it was up in the air whether or not the two powers had the potential to expand their reach even further in the wake of this wide victory over the Allied Powers.

However significant it may have been, the new UN consisted of countries mostly from both the Americas and the Middle East, as well as a good amount of countries in Asia. European countries within the UN amounted to Britain and Iceland, neutral countries in Europe yet not within Germany's sphere of influence never joined the UN out of fear of provoking a violent and rapid German response.

Suffice it to say, the news of the United Nation's staunch disapproval of his Reich's actions didn't disturb the Fuhrer's lunch at all.

- Germania, The Greater German Reich -

As groups of Leibstandarte guarded the pillars of the newly-rebuilt Reichstag, the victorious Fuhrer was celebrating his nation's newest victory alongside his numerous cronies. The signature sound of cutlery on dinner plates could be heard, along with the hearty chatting of Germany's elite. He no longer wore his old uniform from the First World War, now adorned in his brown shirt suit from the 1930s. The atmosphere was jubilant, Generals boasted of great victories, while Hitler's political colleagues congratulated him profusely on the success that had brought Germany back to the world stage

"This United Nation is nothing but a mere Judeo-American farce, no different from the weak and pathetic League of Nations I had swept aside. If it comes to that, I shall do it once more. Do they have the nerve to vote against me and call me a tyrant? A victor is the word they should use, the victor against the damned Red plague that threatened Germany and her people." Hitler took a bite out of his meal. "After all, who are its members? South American puppets of the Monroe Doctrine, Canada and Australia, nothing more than extensions of the dying British Empire, as well as the Chinese, who are a great people, yet nowhere near the power of Germany."

"I can assure you, Mein Fuhrer, that this nascent United Nations is of no threat to us. Whatever force they choose to send, a million Americans, or ten million Chinese. They will be unable to break the Atlantic Wall or Fortress Europa. Its fortifications are strong, and the soldiers guarding the coast are stronger." Field Marshal Walter Model assured.

"I agree, I may not be a military man myself, but such an operation is blatantly impossible. Contending not only with the rough English Channel but also with pure Aryan supremacy." Assured Dr Goebbels. Earning him a nod from the Fuhrer.

"What of the casualty rates from Operation Barbarossa?" Hitler questioned.

"Estimates greatly vary." Replied Chief of Staff Wilhelm Keitel, "As of now are counting perhaps 3 million total casualties."

"All of them German soldiers?" Hitler asked with curiosity.

"Not all are German soldiers, we estimate about 900,000 are of other nations. The Italians, the Romanians, Hungarians." Keitel assured, listing off the other nationalities like mere items on a grocery list. Hitler was quite pleased.

"Excellent, a necessary sacrifice for Endsieg. One truly worthy of the great Germanic victory of Teutoburg" Hitler replied. "What news of the Bolsheviks? Those Slavic peoples aren't much of a threat anymore, right?"

"My frontline Einsatzgruppen units report interesting news of infighting among the Communists, the Soviets are destroying each other out of sheer inferiority. I for one advocate for the continued offensives and drive the scum into the Urals to destroy this Slavic plague once and for all." Himmler chimed in. "It is the only reasonable response to the continued threat of Russian Bolshevism, even in Germany's most secure state.."