...[frustrated grunt]...

The siren has escaped the net and began to push them towards the buoy. The team tried to control but it was of no use.

Having enough of it, (Y/N) frustrated dove into the water to get that siren off from their canoe.

"Thing!" Wednesday said with a hint of worry.

Thing quickly dove into the water behind (Y/N). Both of them noticed each other and went towards the siren after (Y/N) signalled.

Both (Y/N) and thing went towards the siren and pushed him to make him lose his balance.

Noticing them, the siren went to harm them, but before he could do anything. Thing and (Y/N) swam and punched him on his face which knocked him out.

The canoe was finally free, but anxiously Wednesday tried to find (Y/N). Finally, noticing (Y/N) who came out the water, he grabbed her by her waist and pulled her into the canoe.

The black cats' reached next to the golden bugs' canoe and because of the spree, a hole formed on the golden bugs' canoe's side.

The canoe began to fill with water and as black cats' looked at them and paddled past them, leaving a frustrated and angry Bianca behind.

Finally, Black cats' reached to the dock, as the the crowd cheered and clapped for them for their winning.

...[cheering, whooping]...

....[triumphant fanfare plays]..

The team stood up and began to run towards the finishing line as Enid held the flag.

Thing came out of the water and shook his body to dry his body.

"Whoo! Yeah, we did it! OMG, Wednesday, we did it! This is the greatest moment of my entire life. Admit it, you kinda got into the whole school spirit thing." Enid exclaimed happily bouncing excitedly, holding Wednesday and shaking him in the process.

Wednesday only looked towards Bianca and her teammates with a smirk who were struggling to climb up onto the dock.

"You didn't tell me it was a dark, vengeful spirit." Wednesday said.

Suddenly his eyes fall onto (Y/N) who was holding a towel, given by Eugene also looking happy but not celebrating like them.

Wednesday with a frowned face went towards her, grabbing her towel and putting it onto her head.

(Y/N) looked at him shock and amazement as he continued to dry her hairs

He asked looking at her still drying her hairs," Why are not celebrating like them?"

"I am celebrating but I am not used to crowd cheering us like that." (Y/N) answered shyly playing with her fingers.

"Hm..." Wednesday acknowledged understanding her shyness.
_______________☠️🌸______________