chappy 9

We go back in the room I was in before the ball. He takes off the chip. "How dare you tell Jeff you love him! You can't love him. You will love me and only me." he snarled his eyes are blood red.

"Because it's true I love him now and will forever more."

"not after tomorrow you won't." he then evilly smirks. "After you have the potion you will love me and only me forever."

"No that will never happen. Plus if it means never seeing Jeff again then I will not drink it."

"Stuborn little Missy aren't you? Maybe I should just keep the chip on at all times."

"no!"

"Hmm.. it depends on your atitude." He slams the door.

'Jeff are you there?'

'Abby you okay?'

'Yes I'm fine for now but i might not be tomorrow. Jack wants me to drink some love potion thing. We need to escape soon.'

'I know abby, we are working on a plan now. Get some sleep I'll tell you the plan once we get it.'

'Good night Jeff I love you.'

'I love you too.'

"Abby wake up!"

"Wha?" SMASH! I hit the floor then bolt up.

"You were saying things in your sleep I didn't like."

"like what?"

"like I love you Jeff." 

"I only tell the truth in my sleep."

"Well won't it be exciting when your family, friend, and boyfriend watch you drink the potion today?"

'Jeff are the plans made yet?'

' yes is there any sort of window  in your room?

' 'no' 'well there goes our plan. We will get out of here that's a promise.'

'bye Jeff i love you and will miss you.'

'me too.'

"tell jeff I say hi" I look at him shocked. how did he know? "It was written all over your face love."

"Don't call me love."

"you can't boss me around. Remember who's the little, delicate girl compared to a big, strong, handsome prince of vampires."

"Wow someone's full of himself." I mutter.

"Too much for you to take in darling?"

"Two things: one, you wish and two, cut it with the stupid nicknames."

"fine...sweetheart" I scowl while he smirks.