Leia:
"This is quite a surprise though even for a single girl it wouldn't be enough to cause this"

Kondo:
".... You knew?"

Leia:
"Yeah i heard from the information department"

Kondo:
"Hayz, anyways let's go"

Leia:
"Wait we're going to confront them head on?!"

Kondo:
"I planned to do that from the start"

Leia:
"If you say so"

Kondo:
(Plus his majesty wanted me to grasp my own power, this would be a good opportunity)

Kondo and Leia didn't hide they just casually walked into the City heavily guarded.

Guard:
"Halt wh.. n-no way th-the single digit Kondo tatsuya and the Sword Maiden Leia"

Leia:
"I hate that title you know, it's a title given to me a Duchess but that maiden is an Insult im already 300 years old Hmp"

Kondo:
"You're a saint you don't age... Sigh"

Kondo turned to the guards.

Kondo:
"Will you let me enter or will i have to use force"

The guards took their swords.

Kondo:
"The hard way is..."

Leia didn't waste time and charged slaughtering the Knights.

Kondo:
"Well there she goes again"

Kondo followed.

They both slashed left and right.

They kept coming for 20 minutes.

Finally.

Freya:
"So the Empire sent you kondo tatsuya, such a legendary figure such as yourself huh"

Kondo:
"Heh i guess I'm well known"

Freya:
"The Saint who has served the Emperor for hundreds of years of course you are well known"

Freya unsheathed her sword.

Kondo:
(She was said to have died defending her country till the last stand, they say she was comparable to a single digit, no she was stronger even against the 5 digits, we had to send the remaining besides me, Damrada was almost deployed as well)

Freya was the daughter of a Duke, she was a Saint who had the Egg, as such the Emperor tried to get her but declined and died at the end.

Her Haki was released.

Kondo:
"Heh interesting"

It was surprising even for him, it was comparable to that of an awakened in the million class.

She speed blitz kondo sending a slash, kondo merely parried it, then countered surprisingly she defended against it.

She then went for a heavy slash.

Kondo took out a sword then caught it, he didn't waste time and sent multiple slashes, but Freya didn't hesitated she took it then countered.

They went offensive and defensive.

Leia:
"Interesting, but still it's hard to just restrain this guys while not killing them"

She stated as she put another soldier unconscious.

Freya:
"As expected your merely playing withe me, Tch!"

Kondo:
(Not really, if it was the me before i might even be defeated, what the hell how is she so strong)