˗ˏˋ 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞 'ˎ˗

𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞| MARVELMAZETEEN, 2023

Third floor on the West Side, me and you

Handsome, you're a mansion with a view.
Do the girls back home touch you like I do?

tiny summary!!

A 24-year-old girl working for BCCI as a fashion designer. More like a uniform or jersey designer. Yeah, but she ain't your normal girl. She is the younger sister of Shreyas Iyer, the Indian cricketer.

Nandhini Iyer happens to be the biggest supporter of Shreyas. She has been with him through him tough times, and now when his career has been skyrocketing. Shreyas is very overprotective over Nandhini. Yes, he loves to see her happy and all that, but has this older brother's protective side with him though the 2 behave like 10-year-olds most of the time.

Shreyas has kinda been happy that Nandhini has never brought a guy home calling him her boyfriend, because he still sees her as the 15-year-old school topper, and sports champion. He found this as a way to have his sister beside him forever. But he unfortunately has to let her go, when the Prince of Cricket according to the fans a.k.a. Shubman Gill sees her at the practice nets.

On the other hand, Shubman Gill, is an upcoming young cricket player. He happens to be the opening batsman along with Hitman Rohit Sharma for the Indian team. Shubman has gone through a lot of struggles to attain the position he is in today. And as people ship him and Sara Tendulkar together, he doesn't see himself with the daughter of the God of Cricket anywhere in the future. They happen to be friends, who just met once or twice, at the stadium.

He hasn't had a proper love life either. Just a small relationship for about 3 months, back during high school. But that girl also left him, saying that he gives more importance to the career than her. So, he itself broke up with her, cause his career was indeed more important.

But he feels a spark, something which he hasn't felt in a very long time, when he notices a girl at the practice nets.

warning!!

cringe ass writing, bad writing, lack of proper updates, umm yeah that's it I guess, and gorgeous people.

dedications

Dhara_1621 -kindredconfetti voidsteffy unsaidwordsmusingsx  arusxnshine Riddhima23 stvrnightt -mxdwoman chaplin786 ElenApotter31-itsmeshelly