Then he drove all the way towards Xie Wei's mansion.

Being bored in the Tao, Jiang Xuening couldn't help it, and secretly inquired about the situation in the cabinet from him: "What's the tone of those old scholars about the female school?"

This little liar has been trying to trick him all day long.

The back door is really smooth to walk on.

Xie Wei closed his eyes and said with a smile, "There is no tone."

Jiang Xuening thought that he meant not to tell herself, so she rolled her eyes and her voice softened a little: "I know, the court now discusses the affairs of the cabinet, if something is not decided, it will not be spread, it is really inconvenient for you to follow I'll talk about the situation inside. But it's okay to reveal a little bit, just a little bit, a little bit!"

As she spoke, she pinched her little finger.

What came out was a terrifically small portion.

Xie Wei's ears were sore from her screaming, he squinted at her, then pressed the palm of her left arm to prevent her from doing anything else, and sighed: "'No "Mouth wind" means that they have opinions in their hearts, but they dare not object, it doesn't mean that they don't tell you."

Jiang Xuening understood: "Oh."

She was about to let go when she thought about it, but when she rolled her eyes, she suddenly remembered about the school. The area near Ning Palace will be converted into the first school for women's school, and the noble girls in Beijing will be accepted first, and the rest will be moved after hearing the news. Then it will be implemented in other places in central Beijing, and other state capitals, how about it?"

Xie Wei thinks about it, this is because he feels that his use value is not exhausted.

In fact, he had no interest in women's studies or imperial examinations at all, but if she wanted to say the word "casual" at this time, she looked at him with bright eyes, making him unable to say it no matter what.

So I thought about it: "It's good."

Jiang Xuening pushed forward: "And then?"

Xie Wei thought about it for a moment, and saw that she was sincerely asking for advice, and whether she hadn't gotten over it, he taught her patiently: "There is nothing wrong with the method. It's just that the eagle has a pair of sharp eyes, so that it can fly in the sky. Can see the prey below clearly; Farmers water the crops frequently and remove pests, for the sake of thousands of millet in the autumn harvest; Scholars all over the world, ten years of cold windows, in order to become famous all over the world, and seal the title of marquis and worship each other to share the temple. The world There are too many people without profit. If you want to promote women's schools, how to build a school and recruit students are all foreign skills. If I don't move and people flock to them, it is an insider way. It is an idea for the eldest princess to promote women's schools. It's easy to mention, but have you ever thought about it, what's the use of learning?"

I don't move, but people flock to it.

Jiang Xuening's heart trembled.

She blinked, and a few flashes of inspiration suddenly flashed in her mind, and she faintly grasped something, and she suddenly felt enlightened.

Xie Wei knew that she wasn't stupid, and she knew a little bit about these things, so he said, "When planning something, don't blindly seek big things. The bigger things are, the more important it is to start small. Anything that can be accomplished overnight is often a bad thing. Opening a women's school, do you want the students to be successful in the imperial examination, or is it better to be literate first?"