Ch 227

What is this man trying to do?

Now Wanxiuzi clearly wanted to blackmail him, but not only did he not want to get rid of his relationship with him, but he also asked her to say that the two of them had practiced?

Jiang Xuening really didn't want to understand.

After Xie Wei finished speaking, he no longer cared about her reaction, and focused his eyes on the window slit. After looking at it for a while, after thinking for a while, he even took off his large sleeve robe and tied the handle around his wrist. The thin short blade was untied.

Jiang Xuening: "..."

She lowered her head to look at the tangle of ropes that had just been untied and landed at her feet, and then raised her head to look at Xie Wei's blade thrusting towards the window, and the corners of her eyes twitched slightly: "Since you have Knife, why was it useless when you untied the rope just now?"

Since I brought a knife, why bother to solve it? It's not good to just cut it with a knife?

Xie Wei had already gently pushed away the wedge that was fastened in the window. When she asked her about it, his figure froze for a moment. After a long silence, he replied, "Forgot."

Jiang Xuening: "..."

You can forget this, you are really amazing!

Xie Ju'an didn't lie, when he untied the rope for her just now, he didn't think of anything else. When he untied the rope and wanted to act according to the plan he had set, he naturally thought of the wrist knife.

Everyone in Tianjiao said that he is a person who relies on his brain.

Seeing that he came in without anything, he was not vigilant when he was searched. What's more, this blade is extremely thin and tied between the wrists. You only need to clench your fists hard to make the muscles on the arms hard, and you can't feel much difference.

That's why it's so easy to bring in.

This window is not big, and if you open a narrow slit, you can see people even in the back of the house.

It's just that this house is in the cross courtyard, and the northeast corner is the courtyard wall.

Xie Weilue thought for a moment, then said to Jiang Xuening: "I'll go out first, no matter what you hear, don't panic. Wait for a while and wait for me to return."

Jiang Xuening was taken aback, before he could answer, he had already opened the window without a sound, and he turned out quickly and silently, and then he heard a scream from outside, as if he was a little surprised and panicked, but he was cut off before he finished. , stopped abruptly.

There was a faint sound of splashing.

Soon the Tianjiao who were guarding outside discovered the abnormality, and shouted: "Run out, they want to escape!"

Jiang Xuening was suddenly startled.

Outside, Xie Wei was methodical. After turning the blade to kill one person first, he quickly snatched the saber from the unlucky sect, and then slashed the man's neck to cover up the wound caused by his thin-bladed short knife.

Someone catches up.

But these days, the church members knew that he had a different identity and had some scruples. They just wanted to catch him, but they didn't do it directly. Instead, he found the opportunity and fell to the ground one by one.

He disappeared to the edge of the small bamboo grove on the courtyard wall, and only sprinkled the blood on the blade across the east courtyard wall, leaving a footprint on the wall, but he did not cross the wall from here, but turned around and walked from the northeast corner to the highest point. I climbed over the wall under a pagoda tree.