Ch 252

1) punishment

The twinkling stars at night became dim under the gradually brightening sky in the east.

Autumn is cold and frosty.

At the long and narrow passage between the two vermilion palace walls, a group of people held their breath and concentrated, not daring to make a sound, even if the dew condensed on their hair and eyebrows, they didn't even wipe it with their hands.

Xie Wei stood there for a long time, and felt cold all over his body.

The dim light of the sky fell into his deep silent eyes, just like falling into a dark pool of water, without the slightest ripple.

When Yan Lin came out of Kunning Palace, although the smell of alcohol had not dissipated from his body, he was already sober.

The great revenge has been avenged, and the military power is in hand.

The young general, who should have been full of ambition, now looked almost dejected, almost bewildered, and his clothes were in disarray. When he got closer, he could still see a thin blood-stained scratch on his cheek.

What the **** did he do last night...

That pair of pleading and pained eyes, covered with tears, flashed across my mind suddenly.

Yan Lin staggered a step.

There was not much blood left on his face.

It is self-evident what it means for a commander-in-chief of the rebels to come out of the Kunning Palace in disheveled clothes in the early morning after the rebellion put the former queen under house arrest.

When Xie Wei saw him, the corners of his eyes twitched slightly.

At this moment, it is hard to say whether it is more disappointment or more anger.

When he got close and stood in front of the palace gate that was slightly covered in mist, he took the long stick in the hand of the person next to him and hit him **** the back!

The strength of this blow is extremely heavy.

Yan Lin didn't dodge or dodge, he almost staggered, and there was a faint smell of blood in his throat.

He looked at Xie Wei: "Brother..."

Xie Wei couldn't see any emotion on his face, he just said: "Kneel down."

Yan Lin gritted her teeth, her eyes turned red, and said loudly, "She blamed me first! What's wrong with me? Even today, she is to blame for everything!"

Xie Weiyi's eyes finally turned cold.

He didn't show mercy at all, this time he hit his leg directly, and said sharply, "Kneel down!"

The two confronted each other on the palace road.

They seemed to be unyielding to each other.

The soldiers standing around did not dare to look sideways, they were secretly startled by what this scene foretells.

Over the years, he has supported behind Huangzhou and the **** border.

An older brother is like a father.

Yan Lin looked at him for a long while, but he couldn't ignore the panic and confusion when he came out of the bedroom, as if the person who did the wrong thing was indeed not her but himself, he knelt down on his knees.

The body that has been tempered by hardships and battles is slender, and the face has also faded and become tough under the wind and frost.

Kneeling on the dew-wet stone slab like a statue.