Part 1

In the middle of the night, a flash of light can be seen striking in the middle of city, blowing everything away in it's range, alone with a white figure, a One-Eyed Ghoul, named Ken Kaneki, who swore to stop Eren from his plan, was thrown away by the explosion a few meters away, as he slowly recollect himself before a shadow cover his entire body as he looks up at the Gigantic Humanoid Figure, the holder of the Attack Titan, Eren Yeager, now roars at his adversary.

Inside the nape can be seen Eren Yeager glaring at his now a smaller opponent, before speaking "Let's see if you can handle me now you man eating monster..." Before emitting a steam from his teeth as began to charge at his enemy trying to squash him under his feet.

Ken surprised at his opponent's unexpected speed barely evaded the attack using his kagune to proppel himself, jumping on the roof of the building "for someone that's over 15 meters tall... He's pretty fast, it seems he won't be easy to take down." Snapping his fingers as he plans a new strategy, Ken dashes towards the Attack Titan, with Eren seeing this, he throws a punch with the intent striking him down.

but Ken seeing this, quickly maneuver around his hands slicing his finger and cutting all tendons and ligaments, before landing on the biceps and dashing at the Attack Titan's eyes stabbing it both with his two tentacles "Gotcha..."

Eren, irritated by this, slam his face in one of the building with enough force that Ken's body nearly snapping in half.

as Eren back away trying to recover from  his Injuries, with Ken doing the same as he lays on one of the destroyed floor "Just what is he? doesn't matter, he won't be able to live to see the next day..." As Eren's eyes arms and his hands heals itself, and look at part of the building that he just destroyed, he was shocked to see that Ken was not there, alerted, he look at every building to locate his opponent "Dammit where is he?!"

Suddenly a dust behind him appears with Eren throwing a fist at the dust in hoping to hit his small opponent, only to feel his tendons in his legs sliced before landing on his knees, as his tentacles formed into one giant claw, Ken grins "You may have the ability to heal too, but unfortunately for you, it isn't fast enough..." Before disappearing in Eren's perspective, as more dust appears in all directions.

Eren, who was completely annoyed by his opponent's speed "damn you!" As Ken kept hiding inside the dust he made all while dashing in every directions, slashing his eyes, cutting his arms off, trying to distract and hinder Eren's movements, who is still appears to be immobilized.

He waste no time as he propels himself using his kagune towards his head with the intent of killing him.

Only to be met by Eren roaring in unyielding rage as he suddenly launches a backfist, barely blocking it with his kagune as he was thrown through multiple buildings before landing in the middle of the road, creating a large crater.

Ken, feeling all of his bones, and organs exposed, tries to heals himself quickly "...it seems I'm not just facing a monster here..."as his entire body repairs itself in mere moments before landing in his one knee as he looked over his adversary, who now in his fighting stance "I'm also facing a monster that knows how to fight, or rather... A person who maintain his consciousness..."

Before transforming his entire kagune into gigantic blade "You and I... aren't so different after all..." Before launching at his adversary with insane speed that it broke the sound barrier, with Eren seeing this tries to block the attack, only to be met by a massive blade passing right through through his hands, and through his brain, Eren was once again immobilized, with this opportunity, Ken began slicing nearly every important part of it's body, his arms and legs off completely putting Eren vulnerable to any attacks.

"Khkh!?N-no, how?!" With Eren having no way to fight back now, Ken now feeling confident in his strategy as he land on the ground he whispers quickly "it's now or never!" before launching towards at his vulnerable opponent with insane speed, about to decapitate the Attack Titan's head.