Mami "I again called them, they said they had some work so they are coming late. May be they will be here any time"

Anjali "thank god they didn't reach before panditji came or else what could they think seeing our chote hugging and saying love you to panditji. They could have take khushi with them without hearing anything"

All laughs. Arnav glared at her.

Anjali " Don't glare me like that. You should control your behavior when we were with people. Don't act impulsively raising doubt in others mind "

Arnav flushes hearing it when all heard door bell sound.

Hp went and opened the door and Gupta's came inside.

Buaji "namaste deviyanji. Sorry for coming late. We were busy do we can't able to come early " She said apologically.

Nani "it's ok madhumathiji. No need to worry.

Payal and khushi hugged their parents and after some time they all sat on sofa .

Nani " Shashiji as we already talked on phone but still want to talk in person. If you all had no problem we want your other daughter's hand for our grandson arnav as you know that they love each other "

Shashi "we don't have any problem with their marriage. What we need more than our children happiness. "

Buaji " Deviyanji we were waiting for this day only when they verbally confess their love matter us for a long time "

Arshi looks at guptas in shocked. Khushi "buaji what you all saying? You all know about us before only "

Nodding her head buaji said "after that day when you came home wearing mans dress saying that you went to your friends party , next day evening payal called us told us what happened in party "

Arnav looked at them in shock means they know what he did there.

Before buaji misunderstood him he said "buaji I didn't hugged a man but khushi only. Don't misunderstand me "

All laughs at him seeing him clearing his character in front of his in-laws.

Shashi "don't worry arnav bitwa we understood"

Buaji "we know that there in something in between you two. And we know that you two are mature enough to understand your feelings. We trust arnav bitwa and you all that's why we didn't say anything about khushi' s stay here "

Garima "haa khushi bitiya when maji asked our permission for you to stay here for two days, that day only they told us about you two. We are so happy that both our daughter will stay in one house with their husband  and family happily"

Buaji "arnav bitwa I'm sorry. But if things are under my hand l couldn't have agreed to this marriage but for your love had on my bitiya I agreed. I feel so sorry for you babuva "

Arshi looks at buaji in shocked. Gupta smiles seeing them.

Arnav asked confusingy "why buaji "

Buaji "because we hide a big thing about khushi to you all " She said making a dull face.

Khushi don't know what her buaji was hiding about herself from arnav which even she don't know .

Arnav "what it is buaji? "

Buaji "I'm sorry but we want to tell this before your marriage happens with khushi "

Arnav looks at khushi to know what buaji is saying. Khushi nodded like no. When arshi were looking at each other buaji tries to control her smile. Raizada understood that some interesting will happen seeing buaji's smile.

Arnav asked not able to control anymore "buaji what is it ?"

Buaji "the thing is khushi is not normal. She is little bit no very crazy. Handling her craziness is very hard. You still have time to rethink about your marriage with khushi "

Khushi looks at buaji with her eyes and mouth wide. All laughs at khushi seeing her expression. Arnav also laughed seeing her.

Khushi "aww....buaji how can you say like that about me "

Buaji "we are just telling them truth only. We don't want to hide anything to them. What if in future they blame us for not telling your craziness before marriage only. That's why I'm saying now only"

Khushi pouted seeing all are laughing at her.

Buaji " Babuva you still want to marry our sankadevi. "

Arnav holding khushi' s hand said "buaji if you asked me the question why I love your sankadevi is, then my answer will be because I love her craziness only. I fall her because of her crazy nature only. So you all no need to worry about her in future because I know how to handle her craziness "

Khushi smiles at him lovingly.

Then Nani told about marriage dates ,First guptas were worried hearing the marriage after 5 days but getting lots of assurance from raizada that they will handle everything guptas relaxed a little.

They want to choose marriage date after 3 years but seeing arnav's face they choose after 5 days date.

While all elders were discussing about the preparation of marriage where youngsters were teasing arshi. Khushi blushes hearing them teasing her while arnav lost seeing her blushing face.

__________________________________

Hello guys how are you all.

Hope you like this update.

Please vote and comment how you  think about this update.

Thank you🙏