Director Li said: "Xiao Zhannong's review materials are good. Although I didn't understand them, I learned a lot."

  Someone else asked, "You are so old, do you want to go to college? Let your fourth child go."

  Mother King Kong felt uncomfortable: "Is it possible to pass the college entrance examination? Why is it back to college again..."

  Unlike others who are overjoyed, Mother Vajra does not like the resumption of the college entrance examination. If the college entrance examination is resumed, all college students will have to take the exam. Will they be judged based on their grades? What's this? It's better to follow the recommendation before.

  Thinking about the results of the duck eggs brought back by her King Kong, Mother King Kong felt nervous.

  "Can his younger brothers and sisters be admitted to college? There are so many people taking the exam, and the college entrance examination also depends on the composition..."

  Director Li said: "Mom King Kong, you should go back and let your King Kong study hard, and don't come back with salty duck eggs again."

  "Now is no better than before. Zero points is not an honor."

  As soon as Director Li said these words, the other sisters-in-law all laughed.

  Shen Liqing and her cousin Zeng Jiang and Xue Xiaomei came to Gu's house. Zeng Jiang and his wife hurriedly answered the questions with Zhan Mingzhao and his wife.

  The couple became more and more frustrated with each other. Zeng Jiang said sadly, "It's over."

  Zeng Jiang took a book and patted his head. He was in a daze. Why couldn't he know anything as soon as he entered the examination room?

  "What if I don't get into the school I applied for..."

  Xue Xiaomei was also anxious: "Don't worry, or we can take the exam again next year."

  Zeng Jiang bit his lower lip: "I only have one last chance."

  Zeng Jiang took the college entrance examination this time with a military order. He promised the Xue family that if he failed to pass the college entrance examination after taking the college entrance examination twice, he would stay in the countryside and accompany Xue Xiaomei as a farmer for the rest of his life. , no longer think about those things about the college entrance examination.

  When he first went to the countryside to become an educated youth, Zeng Jiang had already given up the hope of going to university. He was determined to stay in the countryside. But now everyone has returned to the city, with more hopes of going to university, so they asked him to stay in the village. Alas...he is really Uncomfortable.

  Shen Liqing advised him: "If you fail the exam this year, you will have another chance next year."

  "I promised the Xue family twice."

  Zhan Aiping asked curiously: "What if Miss Xue passes the exam and you fail, how many more times will it take?"

  The Xue family was afraid that Zeng Jiang would go to college and that he would abandon his wife and children and leave Xue Xiaomei in the countryside, so they restricted him from going to college.

  But if Xue Xiaomei is admitted to college, but Zeng Jiang is not, what can we say?

  Will the Xue family still prevent Zeng Jiang from taking the college entrance examination?

  Zeng Jiang and Xue Xiaomei were startled, "Huh?!"

  Neither of them had ever imagined that this was possible.