Chapter 161-170

Chapter 161 Publishing

  Sister-in-law Luo has made a lot of money by opening an oil tea shop with Zhan Aiping in the past two years. She gritted her teeth and planned to buy a piece of land to build a building. The house in her hometown has been renovated, and she wants to build a small three-story building with one floor in the city. Shops are built and people live on the second and third floors.

  The location she bought was good, near a scenic spot. Because the site was not big, she only spent less than two thousand to get it. Then she was busy building a house, and Luo Zhiguo let her do what she wanted.

  All the money his wife earns is in his own hands, and he can't take it away even if he wants to make the decision. The only advantage is that his monthly pocket money has increased. New things are added to the house from time to time, and he recently slept on a spring mattress. That's so comfortable.

  "When my house is built, Xiao Zhan, let's open a branch of the Camellia Tea House. It's very lively now, so we'll open more."

  Luo Zhiguo sighed: "Is it true that all women's hobbies are buying houses?"

  "Only when you have a place to live can you feel at ease." When buying electrical appliances, Sister-in-law Luo struggled for a long time, but when it came to buying land to build a house, she did not hesitate at all. She lived frugally and built her own house.

  Before getting married, there were many brothers and sisters in the family, and she did not have a share in her natal family's house. Later, she married into the Luo family. Although they became husband and wife and were a family, in her husband's family, it was inevitable that she would feel dependent on others.

  Now it was a house she built with her own hands. That was different. She was the owner of the house! ! !

  Feel proud.

  Sister-in-law Luo is now ten years younger than before. She wears fashionable clothes, including bell-bottom pants, and has a short perm. She also wants to learn some ballroom dancing.

  Luo Zhiguo is keen on fishing, but he is not willing to do anything about it. He also thinks that it is their women who like to do so.

  Sister-in-law Luo also disliked him: "You are the old salted fish on the shore."

  Luo Zhiguo: "..."

  Sister-in-law Luo is not afraid of him at all. She is rich and confident. Even if she is divorced, she can support her children alone and live in a big house. Why should she be afraid of such a man?

  Women can hold up half the sky, Sister-in-law Luo has realized. She feels that as a woman, she cannot stay at home doing housework and raising children every day. She must have a job and the ability to make money on her own.

  She educated her daughter and told her that she must work and be self-reliant and not rely on men.

  *

  School started in September, and little Mian Mian was going to elementary school. She really didn't want to go to school, and she argued with Zhan Aiping every day, "Mom, I don't want to go to school, I don't want to do my homework."

  Zhan Aiping had a headache: "If you don't want to go to school, what do you want to do?"

  Little Mianmian: "I want to go to kindergarten for the rest of my life, right?"

  "Excuse me." Zhan Aiping pinched her little face, "You are such a grown-up person, go to elementary school as soon as possible."

  Little Mian Mian: "Mom, let me help you sell oil tea."