~Part 25~

*Y/N POV*
*We both got scared and looked at my mom. Jungkook stood up and bowed to my mom*
Jk:- Good to see you again... miss Hee...
Mom:- First, I told you to call me Sia-Na! Second, what were you guys doing?
Y/N:- N-nothing!
Jk:- •whispers• Yet...
Mom:- You said something Jungkook?
Jk:- No... I didn't...
Y/N:- Mom, let's go to your room... we gotta talk...
*We went to her room and closed the door*
Y/N:- *sighs*... Mom... I know it is a bit too late... but... me and Jungkook... are in a relationship...
Mom:- And was it so hard to tell me it in front of him?
Y/N:- He was feeling uncomfortable! He was just with boxers!
Mom:- So you came so close with him?
Y/N:- Yeah... What's the matter with it, huh?
Mom:- Oh there is no matter... Just... watch him a little cause I thought the same of dad but he ended up leaving...
Y/N:- I will... But Jungkook isn't that type of men... Don't worry! I know him!
Mom:- Okay... Go to sleep now!
Y/N:- Haha! Okay! Goodnight mom!
Mom:- Goodnight darling!
*I went back to my room and saw Jungkook lying on half of my bed. I went and lay down next to him but I didn't sleep. I was just looking at him hoping he was right on me. Well... he was facing up, on the ceiling, so I went on him and started touching his chest, even tho he might have been asleep, and then I was moving my hands around his body, but he turned around and I fell. Now I was next to him again. I was looking at him and he suddenly put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him*
Jk:- You thought I was asleep?