Do It Like The Zombies Do

Start from the beginning

Wynter went down to see her eye to eye and was glaring at the little zombie girl, "I am a mean, mean werewolf, kid. I am tough and rough." Wynter growls.

"I seen worse." Isabella whispered, only that Wyatt heard what she said.

"Aww, you said "ruff." Like a sweet little puppy dog. Ruff, ruff!" Zoey awes, barking like a puppy.

She has guts, I like her, Isabella thought.

"We are beasts of the forest, we will never be tamed." Zoey started to scratch Wynter, who was loving every second of it.

"Oh boy. Oh wow, that's great. Oh wow." Wynter said, sitting back down.

Wynter notice the stares she's getting from her pack, "Sorry."

Willa rolled her eyes before getting up, "We're nothing like you zombies."

"You sort of are." Eliza spoke, "Your necklace is powered, right? Kind of like an organic Z-band."

"You're smarter than he looks." Isabella said, standing in the middle of the Zombies and Werewolves. Zed furrowed his eyebrows when Isabella said that.

Eliza smiles at her friend, "Thanks."

"That necklace keeps you from fully wolfing out?"  Zed asked Willa as he was about to touch the necklace, but Willa slapped his hand.

Isabella was looking at the alpha. What she didn't notice that Wyatt was staring at her.

"The opposite. Our moonstones make us our true werewolf selves." Willa informs the zombies.

"So without it you'd be human?" Isabella asked the wolves.

"No, we'd die." Willa said, "We'd be nothing."

That took into account dark turn.

"Shit." Isabella mumbles. Never in her life she met wolves that needs a stone to protect themselves. She met vicious wolves where she had to put them down. But never this.

"Imagine how alive you'd feel if you didn't have to tamp things down. Hold back your true selves." Wyatt said.

"Actually, I've got this theory that zombies might've evolved beyond their need for Z-bands." Eliza stated.

Zed laughs before he spoke, "Z-bands are great. They help you fit in. And I think you guys would have a much better time at Seabrook if you just followed in our footsteps." Zed said to the wolves.

"Why not embrace your zombie, zombie?" Isabella asked him.

"Then it would leave to chaos." Zed tells her.

"You need chaos once in a while."
Isabella said.

Zed shrugged off her words, "No. how about join a club, play football. I'll even teach you
how to tackle." Zed said, pointing to Wynter about tackle.

"Just lighten up. Be more like us." The wolves started to walk away from the zombies.

"Do it like
the zombies do." Zed started to sing.