Zhan Aiping brought her younger brother over to make clothes, and it was just right. She made one for Niu Chunyan and another for Xiaotangyuan. There was still some left... Zhan Aiping joked: "Make some clothes for my future nephew."

  Zhan Mingzhao: "Just bring me in as a cheap labor force."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said: "Let your brother-in-law cook a big meal to reward you tonight."

  "Call Xiangyi over for dinner."

  After making clothes for Niu Chunyan, Zhan Aiping and her brother also tried to dress up Niu Chunyan a little. Zhan Aiping knew how to put her daughter's hair up every day, and her hands were quite skillful, so she got her a suitable one. Her face-shaped hair and light makeup.

  Niu Chunyan was pretty, but her appearance was a little plain. After putting on some lipstick, she looked much better. She looked in the mirror and was very satisfied with her appearance.

  "Thank you, thank you." People feel refreshed during happy events, and Niu Chunyan is happily waiting to get married.

  Niu Chunyan was happy, but Sister Niu was not happy. This sister-in-law had to take away a lot of dowry when she got married. Sister Niu was heartbroken. Commissar Niu also said: "This is what she deserves. She has brought you a child for so long, and she has no merit." There's hard work, too."

  Mrs. Niu and his wife had promised a lot of dowry to Niu Chunyan, and these dowries were added up with the birth of each child. When they were saved, it became a huge sum. Mrs. Niu couldn't bear to part with it, and would rather this sister-in-law never get married.

  Sister-in-law Niu felt unhappy: "Lao Wu is still young, so we won't let him roll on the new bed."

  Sister-in-law Niu tried to deal with her, not letting her children go to the wedding bed for the newlyweds, and she also didn't want Niu Chunyan to get her blessing.

  Niu Chunyan waved her hands and said, "Then don't go. I'll look for other children."

  There are many troops stationed here, and there are also many children belonging to the military families. There is no need to worry about finding children.

  "I want to find a cute little girl to get married to." Niu Chunyan chuckled twice.

  Mrs. Niu's eyes widened: "Are you crazy?!"

  Niu Chunyan: "I'm not crazy. This is not to give birth to a baby early."

  Sister-in-law Niu said, "You must have more boys to carry on the family line."

  Niu Chunyan said: "I am a woman, what lineage should I inherit and what generation should I inherit?"

  Mrs. Niu looked at her like a gorilla: "I will give you a man to carry on the family line. You have to give birth to a boy so that his family can respect you."

  "He also has brothers, and there is no need to continue the family line. He told me that when he came down from the battlefield before, his comrades gave him his life. He was fine if he survived. It doesn't matter anything else. It doesn't matter if he doesn't have children... "

  It was precisely because of this that Niu Chunyan identified Li Qingsong. When she saw her sister-in-law giving birth to boys one by one, Niu Chunyan was very panicked. She could not guarantee that she would definitely give birth to a boy. She was also afraid that she would be laughed at and looked down upon by her husband's family.

  After Li Qingsong said this, Niu Chunyan realized that she did not necessarily have to give birth to a boy. She had raised five little nephews. Niu Chunyan had had enough. She had raised a few boys, so she wanted to give birth to a boy. Daughter, raise a little girl who is clingy and kisses her.