"Sure do. We  know all about these ponies for quite a while now. They used to share the Studio sets with us when we first introduced our new show." Gadget added confidently.

"You had your own spin off show?" Chip asked, curiously.

"Eh, not really. It didn't work out, the way we wanted to. We only had one pilot episode on there and the whole production crashed before we could get the chance to get a second shot. And the footage was lost, never to be seen again. But hey, at least we got paid." Gadget added with a shrug.

"Haha. Well, that still would have been interesting to see on TV. I'm sure we would have both loved it." Chip said with a small laugh as he gazes over at the sky and smiles.

Maybe once he sees him, he'll know exactly how to make it up to him.

When it's just only them and their own world.

————————————————————————

Meanwhile, two hours passed by as Dale, who had now snuck into the treehouse, quickly searched for the victims.

While wondering how everything would be like once he makes it back home.

For some reason he just couldn't stop thinking about how much he was missing the old Chip in many ways.

That was, until he realized he was falling for him anyways.

Regardless of how silly or how unpredictable he got their entire trip, it never once changed who he was nor took away the memories that they had together.

Because it only gave him another side of his personality to like.

Not knowing that soon he was about to see all the sides of Chip, who was at this time just dropped off by Gadget and Zipper before slipping his way to the treehouse, and was able to find Dale in complete relief.

Which meant that nothing had happened yet and he got there just in time.

"Dale!" Chip called out as Dale immediately flinched by his name before slowly turning around to see Chip, with his heart lightly beating against his chest

"Chip? What are you...." Dale mumbled in a surprising panic, knowing that Twilight Sparkle might be nearby soon if caught wind of their trespassing.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry about everything." Chip apologized while walking over towards him.

"Uh Chip, I don't think now is a good time to..." Dale tried to say, while looking around to check if anybody was coming after them.

"No Dale. I need to talk to you now. It's very important that I tell you this." Chip said, determinedly.

"Can't we just discuss about this later? Help me look for politicians before they find out that we're here." Dale insisted, while trying to change the subject.

But Chip continued to say what he wanted to say anyways.

"No, I'm telling you this now. Before I lose the courage to say it again. You were right about us sticking together. I should have just listened to you from the very beginning but I didn't and because of that, I got us falling behind on this whole mess that could have costed us the case. But ever since the accident, I have been thinking more about us. At first, it didn't click until last night when I remembered everything. And... I don't ever want to forget about any of it again. Having amnesia was the worst time of my life because it made me feel like that I have lost myself. Until it became one of the best parts of my memory because it made me realize how much I actually missed having my only best friend by my side. And how painful it can get whenever I feel scared of losing you, even in just a matter of seconds. Dale....I'm in love with you." Chip confessed wholeheartedly right as Dale froze in complete shock.

"W...what?" Dale stammered, with his face now deep red before turning around to face Chip.

"I love you. I was so lost in thought without ever knowing what you and I shared together. And before I knew it, I remembered seeing you in all of my crazy memories. It was you, who was always there for me. And who could make my day with that beautiful smile of yours. And if you let me, I want to spend the rest of every waking minute of my life, staying closer to your side even more." Chip expressed before leaning close to Dale with a glowing smile on his face.

"Chip I..." Dale was going to say, hoping to tell him that he had always felt the same way.

Until suddenly, they were interrupted by an unexpected guest behind.

"Aww! Now isn't that so sweet? I mean I hate to ruin the moment and all. But I'm afraid you're gonna have to come with me." Twilight Sparkle sarcastically spoke in a much evil tone as the pair immediately turn their heads towards her direction, irritated.

"Why you..." Chip said, angrily, wanting to give her a piece of his mind, before getting cut of by Dale.

"Chip, it's okay. We'll go...together." Dale said with a faint smile and held onto his hand.

So, he can assure him that if they were going down, it'd be the both of them.

"See? That wasn't so hard, was it? Now, move it!" Twilight Sparkle ordered while the two were slowly marched into a secret lair of hers.

Awaiting for their doomed fates in the deep underground of the magic kingdom.