Many people are hoarding canned food and are reluctant to eat it, but Zhan Aiping habitually clears the inventory at the end of the year.

  Recently, the treatment of the Zaizai has been improved, and Zhan Aiping has been given a lot of canned snacks. What is hateful is... children never know how to be satisfied, they only try to take more and want to eat more.

  "If you eat any more, you will become a little chubby girl." Zhan Aiping felt as if her daughter had become much plumper and taller even when she held her in her arms.

  People in the compound praised her for raising her daughter well. She is white, strong, cute, taller than other children of the same age, not shy, generous when going out, has uncles and aunts, good-looking brothers and sisters... natural habits She has the skill of sweet talk and specializes in deceiving ignorant little nurses in hospitals.

  Zhan Aiping was the dean, and she told the nurses in the hospital not to be tempted by her sweet words and give her snacks.

  "Mom..." Xiao Tangyuan rubbed her face pitifully, "Mom, I'm so hungry, I'm so hungry, I'm so hungry."

  Guobaorou said with concern: "Mom, my sister is hungry!"

  Zhan Aiping: "..." The acting skills of these brothers and sisters are exaggerated and fake.

  "Drink a couple of sips of water when you are hungry. Mom will teach you a trick. Open your mouth, take a deep breath of fresh air, and inhale it into your stomach. It will fill your stomach immediately."

  Small glutinous rice balls and pot-roasted pork: "..."

  Zhan Aiping pinched her son's little face and said, "Don't encourage your sister all day long, or you will reap the benefits."

  This little guy looks easy to bully, but in fact he has a dark heart. He is flexible and can act pitiful. If he is just a little glutinous rice ball, he really can't make the two sons next door cry.

  Guobaorou looked at her mother with an innocent face.

  With the two of them together, Zhan Aiping is not afraid of her children being bullied.

  After sending the two little guys away, Zhan Aiping sighed at Gu Sheng: "Now that the children are getting older, the disputes and conflicts of this child are becoming increasingly fierce and cruel."

  Gu Sheng couldn't help laughing: "Daughter-in-law, where did you get the emotion?"

  "Faced with such a complicated situation, as a mother of a child, I also have to work hard to deal with the increasingly complex diplomatic relations - it's not like you don't know that Commissar Niu's family moved next door."

  "Today, the children of the Niu family took many toys. Xiao Tangyuan went to snatch them back, and even made the two children of the Niu family cry."

  Gu Sheng crossed his chest and nodded: "It is indeed a complicated diplomatic relationship."

  Zhan Aiping smiled and said, "What do you think, Dad?"

  Gu Sheng: "Just listen to the child."

  Zhan Aiping: "I have no opinion."

  "I believe that President Zhan's children will not be bullied."

  Zhan Aiping said deliberately: "I have five sons in my family! If you offend one of them, it's like Sun Wukong looking for reinforcements. He comes one by one with his brothers!"

  Gu Sheng said: "I also have five brothers in my family, and I have never seen you afraid."

  Zhan Aiping: "..."