Urbosa's Hand, Memory 6

Start from the beginning

"Revali said you'd be here soon, glad I trusted his word." She spoke up.

"Hi, Urbosa..." Wild looked up at her, and a small smile made its way onto the scarred face.

"I see the goddess has yet to be kind to you two, throwing you into another quest. Tell me, how is Little Bird?" She asked walking closer to the champion, hands resting on his shoulders.

Time could see the resemblance of her in Riju, not just because of the attire, but the facial features and the hair, he smiled at the thought. It reminded him of Twilight and Wild, which had similar hair colors and personalities.

"Zelda is okay, working on the rebuild with no break." Wild smiled.

"Ah, well, that's to be expected from her. Now I won't keep you waiting, you seem to have things to do and people to save." Urbosa smiled, backing up from Wild.

Wild seemed to want to lean into her, Time felt a very motherly feel to her and her actions. Time he approached the two, placing a hand on his back in silent encouragement.

"I'm sorry for not Introducing myself, Hero of Time." Urbosa smiled, "It is very nice to meet you."

"You as well." Time spoke up, earning a small smile from the champion.

"I won't keep you longer than you need, Link." She turned her gaze to Wild, "I present you, once again, Urbosa's Fury, use it well."

The small orb of yellow, crackling lightning surrounds the small ball, shooting itself straight into Wild's chest, making him recoil a bit, braced by Time's hand.

"Take care of our princess, Link. You, Hero of Time, take care of our Link." Urbosa asked the two, "That would ease my spirit immensely."

The two nodded, Wild turned his head down, clearly not wanting to see her disappear.

"I wish you could remember more of us Link, the family you found in us is something I will cherish until my spirit dulls," Urbosa spoke, the flames that were dancing, slowed to a stop, slowly disappearing along with the Champion.

Wild looked down further, hands coming up to his face, clearly wiping his eyes, trying to be subtle. Time couldn't help but feel the sadness radiating off the champion, the familial aura once there replaced by the melancholic air.

Time brought Wild into a bear hug, encouraging him to let everything out, Wild just stood there, letting himself be brought into the embrace. The two stood there for quite some time, the wiring of the mechanical beast was a distant hum to the heroes.

"Are you okay, Wild?" Time asked, unwrapping himself from the shorter, placing his hands on the younger's shoulders.

"As I can be. The more memories I have, the more frustrated I feel." He sighed, turning to the main terminal.

"You're trying your best, Wild. Cherish their memory, make sure they are not forgotten." Time spoke softly, following the gaze of the hero.

"You know, from what Flora has told me, and what memories I have regained, she was a mother to the both of us." Wild smiled, "She was the one who originally told me about getting into Gerudo Town without suspicion."

"Your Gerudo are very different from mine. They gave me a card when I was younger because I successfully snuck into their town." Time reminisced.

"I can see you doing that, wish it was that easy for me but the Gerudo learn from their mistakes." Wild smiled, pulling out his slate.

"I don't doubt that." Time spoke as Wild grabbed his arm and pulled him into the teleport zone.

The two heroes regained balance near Kara Kara Bazaar, equipping the little heat-resistant armor that Wild provided before, and they were off to the stable, goodbyes being thrown into the air to the heroes.

The rest of the group split off once the particles disappeared into the sky, Legend shivering at the idea of teleporting at all. They left the bazaar as quickly as they could, the promise of cooler temperatures once they entered the canyon was something that they didn't want to waste.