Blades of The Yiga, Memory 7

Start from the beginning

The group started the remaining trek to the bazaar, though it was short, the heat made it feel so much longer. Wind was kicking up sand, complaining about how if there's sand there should be water, earning laughs from various members. Wild smiled from the front of the lineup, maneuvering through the sand with ease.

"How are you walking so easily? This is absolutely terrible." Warriors asked

"I have my sand boots, makes it feel like I'm walking on dirt." Wild smiled, "Let's just say that it was a good trade for what I gave."

"And what did you trade?" Hyrule asked.

A nervous chuckle came from the hero, waving a hand in dismissal. Earning a light laugh from Four and Hyrule. They continued walking, the view of palm trees and rocks formed in the sand. Wild grew excited, increasing his speed ever so slightly, making the others move quicker in protest.

"Welcome to Kara Kara Bazaar!" Wild spoke up, "There are some stalls here with Gerudo women who sell some things native to here. They've also got some arrows in here for you Twilight"

As they entered the bazaar, the palm trees gave good shade against the beating sun, There was a lake of water in the middle, where a couple of rito children were splashing around. Wind smiled at the water and marched his way over to the water to sink his feet in it.

The group watched as Wild greeted everyone by name, earning friendly replies from everyone. They went around the shops for some supplies, talking with the warriors about the influx of monsters, earning some replies about it being outside of the desert.

"Looks like they know not to hang around in the heat." Legend sassed, sitting on a rock near Wind.

"Which is a good thing, we don't have to worry about the townsfolk getting hurt." Warriors sighed, sitting down across from Legend.

"How are we going to talk to the chief? Last I checked, none of us were girls." Four asked, leaning against Warriors.

Wild sighed and moved to the Inn, where they've rented out a couple of beds. "Give me a moment, okay?" Wild spoke.

"He's got a plan?" Twilight spoke up, crossing his arms.

"Looked like it, see the look on his face?" Wind joked.

They heard a shout of good luck from the Inn, Wild came out with a light blue, green, and gold outfit that Warriors fished out a couple of months back. A laugh busted out from Legend and Wind, pointing at Warriors who looked embarrassed.

"That was for you?" Warriors almost shouted, "You made me think otherwise!"

"How else do you think I would be able to get into Gerudo Town?" Wild laughed, muffled due to the light blue veil, hands on his hips, resting on the gold belt around his waist.

"I have a card the Gerudo gave me, just gotta sneak around and not get caught." Time shrugged, arms crossed, "Though I don't think I would have been able to pull off something like that as a kid."

"They've got strict security, can even scale the wall and jump past without getting caught, I've tried." Wild laughed. "I'll head in and talk to Riju, I can see if she can come over here and talk to us about this, okay?" Wild reasoned, turning to his slate.

"She can always come the next day, no need to rush her this late in the day." Time reasoned.

"If it concerns her people and the desert, Riju would drop anything to help. I'll be back soon." Wild smiled, disappearing into strings of blue.

Time and Twilight made eye contact, a silent conversation occurring between the two, leading Twilight to announce his idea to patrol around the bazaar. Most heroes made noises of acknowledgment at the idea.