Especially compared to his naughty sister, he is so well-behaved and good-looking.

  Outside, it is difficult to find such a good son-in-law with a clean family background, good looks, and a thorough understanding of his family background.

  They don't ask for a good marriage for their daughter. Now that they think about it, it's already very good to find such an honest and reliable person.

  They are also looked after by their sisters and husbands (brother and sister-in-law).

  The more Qin Ying and his wife thought about it, the more they felt that this was a good marriage.

  However, the couple thought it was good, and their three sons refused.

  The boss's opinion is: "We can't let the two of them be together. Brother Zhan can't do it. Let her go to my place next year and I will introduce her to a good cadre."

  The eldest brother hopes that his sister will marry a government cadre with a bright future and live a glamorous and decent life.

  The third child's opinion is: "...You can marry anyone, don't marry into the Jin family. Brothers and sisters are marrying each other. What's the big deal?"

  The opinion of the fourth child is: "Marriage cannot be messed up. Don't let the younger sister end up like the third child."

  Brother Gu: "???!!"

  Qin Ying washed her hands: "The opinions of you brothers are not important, the main thing is our parents' -"

  Brother Gu: "An elder brother is like a father."

  Gu Laosan: "Second."

  Gu Laosi: "Democracy."

  Qin Ying: "..."

  Qin Ying didn't want to talk to their three bachelor sons. It didn't matter whether they got married or not. As long as the younger sister got married, at least three of the six children would have partners, and the other three would be up to them.

  Qin Ying is getting older, and she doesn't want to bother with it, and she doesn't want to find another son-in-law. It's good to have a son-in-law who she grew up with.

  She hoped that these three bad sons would stop messing around.

  Especially the eldest brother, now that he is older, his stubborn and decadent thoughts make him look more like a veteran cadre than his father.

  "Someone knocked on the door outside?" Qin Ying heard the knock on the door, and her eyes lit up. Could it be that the children came back early.

  Boss Gu gave the third child a look. The third child cursed inwardly, but he subconsciously stood up and opened the door for the people outside.

  "I'm not your secretary, don't order me around next time."

  Boss Gu: "If you didn't open the door, who else could open the door?"

  Fourth brother Gu remained silent and remained invisible.

  Gu Laosan glanced at Gu Laosi and swallowed the words that had reached his throat.

  The third child touched his thick hair.

  When people outside saw Brother Gu, they gave a friendly smile and said, "Hello, Third Brother. I'm here to see Xiangyi."

  There was a man and a woman standing outside, a young woman and a young man. The woman was Gu Xiangyi's childhood playmate Zhou Yi, and the man beside her was her target.