Story Two (MDom)

Climbing into the shower, feeling the hot water spray down onto you. This is how you start your perfect day in the morning. However, you didn't know that it would turn out even better.

While applying body wash all over your body, you hear the bathroom door creek open. The curtain flings open, for you to see H/N standing there, ass naked in front of you. He immediately jumps in the shower with him, his eyes glistening over your body, mainly your beautiful face.

"Mind if I join you, babe? I need a shower myself, so why not shower with you?"

You can't help but smile and nod to his request. To be fair, you expected him to instantly touch you and and fuck you within seconds. He washed your hair for you, delicately washing your face, and doing the same for him. He was such a Prince towards you.

*30 minutes later*

You go to click the button to turn off the shower, before H/N's hand swipes yours away.

"Hey, why don't we spend some more time in here?" He whispered to you in a seductive tone of voice.

"Babe, I've got-"

He cuts you off with a soft yet passionate kiss. His sweet lips again yours. He pulls away, and you two stare into each others eyes. You lean in to kiss him again, this time, with more passion.

He opens his mouth and pushes his tongue through to yours. Your tongues play with each other for a while. His hands exploring your body, while you wrapped your arms around his neck. His hand slaps your ass, making you moan in the kiss, pulling him closer. His dick becoming hard under your pussy. Swaying your hips left to right, slapping your ass again.

Without warning, his dick enters you. His hard erection starts thrusting inside you. His left hand gently twisting your right nipple. You both break away from the kiss, both gasping for air as you place you head on his shoulder.

"You're so fucking amazing, babygirl."

He picks up the speed of his thrust, you legs start to tremble, holding onto him as you suckle onto his neck, giving him gentle, purple hickeys. You both moan under your breaths, the sensation of fucking each other is a delight to both of you, especially with steaming hot water running down you.

He stops for a second, still keeping his dick inside your pussy. He places tiny pecks of kisses all over your face: forehead, cheeks, nose, eyes and lips. His finger traces your jawline, the love in his eyes shows everything. You feel so lucky that you found him, and that he loves you back.

He continues to push himself back in and out, his dick sliding up and down your walls. This time, he places the hickeys down your neck, sucking on you a little bit harder, your hands are held by his waist. He notices your legs shaking a little.

"Come here baby, let me take care of you."

He picks you up, your hands around his neck, your legs around his hips. He presses you against the marble wall for support. You hated the fact it was cold, but you couldn't care less, the feeling of him fucking you overpowered.

He picked up the speed, pounding you against the wall, your tongues once again press against each other, his taste was perfect for you, just as you were for him.

Your body started to tense as he knew you were about to cum. Your pussy tightening around his throbbing dick.

"Ahhh, you're so tight, that's it babygirl." He whispered in your ear, watching the water dripping down from his hair. He was one sexy motherfucker

"I'm going to cum, babe." You moan under your breath. He instantly fucks you faster, his dick hardening even more, twitching inside you. Moaning with every thrust, you dig your nails into his back. H/N hisses in pain from your nails, fucking and pounding you faster and harder.

You couldn't hold it anymore, you cum all over his dick. You feel so sensitive and drained, yet he doesn't stop pounding your pussy. He cums inside you too, his warm liquid fills you up.

He places you down as he turns off the shower. Realising how much damage he as caused as you can barely he stand, he picks you back up again in a bridal style.

"Sorry baby, you're just so beautiful, and sexy. You drive me crazy."

You blush from his response, he carefully places you on the bed for your legs to recover. Helping you dry off your hair and wrap up in warm clothing.