"We will micky, I'll take care of her." Leayah says.

"I'm going to miss you mick, give mom a hug from me." I say as mick leaves.

"Ready for a few very fun months?" Leayah asks me with a grin on her face.

"Hell yeah, a few months no drama just music and fun can't wait." I say.

A few hours later we sit in the plane and I grab my pencils and my doodle book and I start drawing without thinking my pencil and it scribbles on the paper.

It is a long flight and leayah has been sleeping for an hour already.

"She probably didn't sleep a lot last night." I laugh to myself.

"True." I heard leayah saying while she opens her eyes.
"What are you drawing?"

"I actually don't know, haven't really looked at it." I say as I turn the book around for her to look

"You have to be kidding me right." She says wile she started laughing.

I turn the book around again and I look at what I drew.
"Oh shit." I keep looking at the drawing.

"Girl, you like max just admit it

"Girl, you like max just admit it." Leayah says

"I don't he was a dick last night and this morning. It wouldn't even matter because I disgust him." I say as I rip it out of the book, crumble it up and I throw it to leayah.

I just go back to my own space and change my pencil in for a pen and I start writing, just writing everything away.

"But anyway how was Carlos." I ask as I keep writing.

It takes a few seconds before she answers so I look at her and she is just smiling and blushing.

"He was amazing." She says as happiness came out of her voice.

"In what way?"

"In every way, he is sweet he really is. I invited him to the show at Mallorca in 3 weeks." She says as she can't get the smile of her face.

"What happend to badass leayah, what has he done to you." I say as I start laughing.

"I have no clue he just fucked it all out of me." She says as we both start laughing till we can't no more.

The plane lands after an other few hours and we land at LAX.

"God I've missed America." I say as I haven't been here in a few years.

The airport is stacked with paparazzi as we enter the arrival halls.

After finally getting through the airport leayahs driver is waiting on us. And he drives us to the hotel we're we will be staying.