Story one (MDom)

(Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm very tired, it's currently 12:44am.)

Y

ou were getting drowsy each second, wanting to stay up for your boyfriend, H/N. Your eyes grow heavy in your comfy bed. You were about to drift off until you hear the sound of the front door opening.

"Baby?" H/N calls out from downstairs. You mumble loud enough for him to hear, but not enough for him to understand. He enters the bedroom, your eyes lift open, his sweat dripping from his forehead with his pecs bursting out from his shirt. He could make you wet in seconds.

After he gets undressed, he climbs into bed with you, spooning you like a little, cuddly baby. The image of his sexy muscles pushing out his shirt, the beads of sweat running down him. You fucking wanted him.

Seductively, you grind against him. It wasn't long before he noticed what game you wanted to play.

"I wouldn't start if I were you, babygirl."

You didn't stop, in fact, you pushed into him further, feeling the rise of his dick hiding in his boxers. Hearing tiny groans from his mouth, you couldn't stop. His dick poked into your ass, grinding and teasing it every second.

"Fuck, come here."

He gets on top of you, his dick bulging out from his boxers as your breath picks up in horniness. His hand reaches inside his boxers, pulling out his throbbing, veiny dick, rubbing it against your covered pussy.

You needed that dick inside of you. You needed it now.

"Please, please, fuck me." You whisper under your breath.

"You want me inside you? This massive, pulsing dick thrusting inside you as you scream?"

Fuck, you feel a waterfall coming out of you. You nod as your hands reach his back, gently scratching it.

"Well, that's a shame darling. I don't want to fuck you. Not yet at least. Afterall, you were teasing me yourself earlier."

That bastard. You watch him climb up to you, his dick inches away from your mouth. You already knew what to do with it before even listening to his commands. You clutch his dick and lick his tip. Swirling your tongue around, tasting the pre-cum starting to drip out.

"Fuck yes babygirl, you know what daddy likes, don't you?"

You push the rest of his dick into your mouth, all 6 inches. The tip hitting the back of your throat, as you gag on it, sending him vibrations throughout his body. Sucking and swirling your tongue around him made him as hard as a rock. He started to thrust into your mouth, making you choke and splutter each time, feeling his balls touch your lips. H/N groans escaped from his mouth, feeling so much pleasure from you.

You could feel his dick twitching and throbbing harder. You knew he was going to cum. Sucking your lips, your hands going up and playing with his sensitive balls. However, he pulled out just before he was about to climaxe.

"My turn now, slut."

He unclipped your bra and threw it on the floor, along with your underwear, revealing your soaking wet pussy. His left hand went up to your right nipple, squeezing and playing with it, as his mouth sucked and licked with your left one. Whereas his two main fingers on his right hand entered your pussy. The sensation made you moan and your body to tense. His fingers slowly slid in and out of your walls, while your nipples were still being tugged with. He started to speed up, curling his fingers to reach your g-spot.

"mhmm, fuck daddy, you feel so good." You stutter and whimper under his control.

"We haven't even started yet, bitch."

His fingers slide out of you. His body moves down so his face stares down at your pussy. Without hesitation, he circled his tongue around your clit. Your wild moans encouraged him more, speeding up and becoming rough. He moved his tongue down to your pussy. He starts to eat you out. The pleasure of his slippery tongue entering in and out of you, his arms wrap around your legs, pulling you closer.

Yet, that wasn't enough. You reached your hand down to his head, pushing it even further into you. He hummed into you, the vibrations sent shocks all over you body. His tongue slurping up all of you. You could feel your climax approaching. You start to shake under his control.

"I'm g-gonna cum, daddy."

You heard a second hum, his tongue started to flick faster, wanting you to cum all over his mouth for him to taste you. And that's what you did. Your liquid spilt out of you into him, taking all of it, not missing a single drop.

He pulls away, this time kneeling so his dick aligns once again with your pussy. Lifting up your legs around his waist for an easier entry, he suddenly pushes it in. You loudly moan due to the unexpected dick in your pussy. He thrusted back and forth into you, the squelchy noises from your contact became louder each thrust. He pulled you closer, as you became a moaning mess for him, his growls and groans empowered over you. Making you the slut you are.

"Fuck, fuck, babygirl, you feel so good. I wish I could pound that pussy of yours all night."

He pounds into you, deeper and rougher. His balls bouncing against you with each thrust. You could feel your second climax coming.

"Daddy, I need to c-cum. Please d-daddy"

"No, you listen to me, you don't cum unless told to, understand?"

You hum as you were choked by words, which didn't help by his rough fucking into you.

"Use your words, slut."

"Yes, daddy."

Trying to hold back from squirting all over him. He stops. He pulls out and looks at you.

"Turn around, now."

You listen and turn. Your face is immediately pressed down into your pillows and your ass sticks up in the air. You feel a sharp pain sting you ass. His hand spanking you, watching it jiggle each time.

"You're so fucking sexy."

He claims before pushing back in his dick, taking you doggy-style. Back to his original pounding and roughness. He spanks you even more. Slap, slap, slap. The slap echoes in the room, making you moan in pain, yet it was all pleasure for you. You could feel that climax approaching again.

"You want to cum over my hard, throbbing dick, don't you? Fuck me back then you can cum like the slutty animal you are."

You immediately obey, matching your thrusts with his, your ass shaking against him, making his pound you faster and harder. You could tell that dick was about to cream all over you too.

"Go babygirl, cum on me. Cum on me right fucking now." He growls like an animal as he pounds you as rough as he can, spanking your ass every second, watching it turn red. Both of your cum meet and mix and blend with each other.

"That's a good fucking girl."

He gently thrusts a few times to make the cum mix even more, before pulling out. His cum covered dick gently slid between your ass as then he dropped down on the bed next to you, wrapping his arms around you to cuddle.