ミ✮ 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲┆[s. gojo + s. geto]

Start from the beginning

Thus, when Gojo finally noticed his angelic girlfriend, for lack of better words, drooling over his long-time friend, a smirk graced the mere corner of his lips. Then he conjured up a plan. A devious one. That plan however was still ongoing since as of now, he was too busy fucking an ethereal girl who seemed to be getting lost in the world of pleasure yet again.

She simply laid on her back, letting her handsome lover pound into her until she reached the high Heavens above or a sector of Hell that would punish her for the sinful acts. Maybe purgatory. The young woman was not certain yet, but what she was certain of was the fact that Geto was just outside of her designated room, most definitely listening in on the sounds of slapping skin and high-pitched moans. Time after time, the young woman in question had caught Geto idly standing by the door leading into her dorm after she exited the room. They made no attempt to converse. All the girl left the divine dark-haired man with each time was a sweet little smile.

The young woman felt a sudden wave of bliss rush through her body as her boyfriend delivered a particularly hard thrust and she could not stop the moan that fled from her lips. Deep down in the pit of her heart, she was hoping Geto would hear her clearly. She was hoping that it would keep him up at night. She was hoping he would have a raging erection until the light of the morning broke all his erotic thoughts.

The gorgeous girl had a clear goal in her pretty head but it seemed all for naught when Gojo leaned down and roughly bit her shoulder blade, no doubt creating the indents of his perfectly aligned teeth. The young beauty's glossy eyes rolled back when she thought about her boyfriend's teeth leaving a bruise that would serve as a reminder of such a passionate night. The thought of that alone was enough to make her shamelessly moan.

"Louder. Let him hear you. You want him to hear you, don't you? Let him suffer alone outside of that door. Go ahead. Disturb his thoughts."

Gojo's breathing pattern and sharp, direct words were nothing short of primal and it drove a metaphorical stake through the young woman's heart in terms of fulfillment. The wind was knocked out of her not only because of her boyfriend's rapid movements but also the impact those words had on her. They were so competitive and dominating, and selfish—greedy even.

She had never heard such words come out of his mouth before no matter how many times they found themselves in a soft bed. But there was also something about Gojo's words that affected the girl more than anything. It was the fact that he wanted Geto to hear her fall apart underneath a different man. But not only to make his good friend jealous. One notable fact about Gojo was that he often refused to share. Especially when it came to a certain doe-eyed girl.

And so, she already had a sneaking suspicion that there was something amiss. In any other instance, Gojo would never command her to make such loud, profane noises. However, the girl didn't exactly have time to question his intentions because her boyfriend harshly—and without hesitation—glared at her. The young woman's brain couldn't process the sudden change in her boyfriend's demeanor

"I said to let Geto hear you. Make him realize that he's pathetic for listening to us. Make him understand that he's unable to touch you right now. You're mine."

The words made the young woman's senses escalate to the point where she could barely focus on her own thoughts and understanding, but by some miracle, she granted her boyfriend's long-awaited request and let out a screech full of ecstasy into the dimly lit room. Gojo's mouth curled up into that characteristic knowing smirk at the thought of his friend possibly losing his mind on the other side of the door.