|extra 1|

( real life ! )

Jaylah nodded her head and whispered a yes as tears fell from her eyes. Max put the ring on her finger before they hugged tightly.

They heard a lot of cheers coming from behind them, turning around they saw all their families and a lot of the drivers on the grid.

"They all knew about this?!" Jaylah exclaimed. "Oh course they did," Max laughed as the newly engaged couple kissed.

"Jay!!" George and Alex shouted as they pulled her into a tight hug. "I can't believe you're going to be getting married!" George said. "Me either!" Alex added.

"Thanks for always being here for me, I don't know what I would without you both" Jaylah said as she hugged them once again. "Anytime lil sis" George said.

Jaylah ran over to her mother and siblings and they hugged tightly. As they started to pull away, Jadon stayed in the hug. "You okay?" Jaylah asked.

Katherine and her other three siblings left the two eldest to have their conversation "I'm just proud of you, I wish dad was here to see all this" Jadon said softly.

Jaylah stayed silent for awhile before pulling Jadon into a tighter hug. "He's always here with us, you know that. I wish he was here too, he's missed a lot hasn't he?" Jaylah whispered.

"I know." Jadon added. "Hey, can I ask you an important question?" Jaylah asked. "Sure, what's up?" Jadon replied. "I want you to walk me down the aisle.." Jaylah said with a big smile on her face.

"..why me Jay?" Jadon asked as tears started to fall down his face. "A promise from dad.." Jaylah said as she wiped Jadon tears away. "Of course I will!" Jadon told her.

The two eldest Dubois children hugged tightly once again before pulling away. "It's going to an honour to do that, I love you JJ" Jadon said. "I love you too lil bro," Jaylah added.

Max smiled as he saw Jaylah and Jadon having their moment. He knew what she was asking him and by their reaction it had gone well.

"What's she asking him?" Alex asked. "Asking him to walk her down the aisle" Max said softly. "A promise from her father, apparently" Max added.

"I actually remember that, myself and Alex were there too" George replied. "I didn't realise you both knew her that long" Lando said.

"She's our little sister, mate" Alex told him.

( instagram ! )

@maxverstappen1 & @jaylah.dubois15

dubois15

⚫️⚪️

⚪️⚫️Liked by charles_leclerc, landonorris and 2,579,096 others maxverstappen1: 💍❤️view all 38,947 comments

⚪️⚫️
Liked by charles_leclerc, landonorris and 2,579,096 others
maxverstappen1: 💍❤️
view all 38,947 comments

username AHHH

username He finally did it!!!

username FINALLY!!!😭

username Favourite couple is getting married!!!🥹

danielricciardo Took your time, my god!
> jadon.dubois Tell me about it, nearly 6 years ?!
>> maxverstappen1 Leave me alone!

username Daniel and Jadon are like us😂

username I can't believe they're getting married🥰

username Just imagine their wedding🤩

username Congratulations!!!

jadon.dubois On a serious note, welcome officially to the family man❤️
> maxverstappen1 Let the teaming up against Jay, begin!❤️
>> jaylah.dubois15 Wow..

username Awh Jadon🥹

username Jaylah🤣

username Max and Jadon definitely already team up against Jaylah

georgerussell63 Take care of our lil sis❤️
> alex_albon Also, congratulations to you both!❤️
>> maxverstappen1 Thank you, you also have my word!❤️

username I love how George and Alex are still protective over Jay🥰

username Awhh, congrats!!!

username Finallyyyy

charles_leclerc Félicitations guys❤️
> maxverstappen1 Thanks mate❤️
>> jaylah.dubois15 Thank u Charlie❤️